Question

Track Freebuds lost

• 27 January 2019
  • 6 replies

• Fresh Fortune Cookie
  • 0 replies
Hello, I have recently lost my freebuds. I am pretty sure I lost them around my house, but I can't find them anywhere. Is there any way to track them?

6 replies

Userlevel 2
Does your phone still pair with them?

If so try waiting till you can get a almost silent time in your home and play some music. Walk around every room and you might find them
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello @Moon,

Sorry to hear about the situation.

In regards to this, have you tried @Owen-Rhys suggestion? It's the best solution to track your Huawei freebuds if you know the area where you have placed/seen them lastly.

Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Max
Hi, I was a little bit silly and miss placed one of my freebuds, I was wondering if there is anyway I can get a new freebuds or something without paying for a new pair?

Any information would be great thank you.
Userlevel 3
Badge
Hi, I was a little bit silly and miss placed one of my freebuds, I was wondering if there is anyway I can get a new freebuds or something without paying for a new pair?

Any information would be great thank you.

Hi Jarradt98, I'm sorry to hear you lost one of your Freebuds. Unfortunately, the standard Huawei warranty doesn't cover loss. When you bought them did you get any insurance? If you bought them with a card, lt's also worth checking if your bank/ credit card company offer any cover on purchases made with them.
Hi thank you, I'll go see today
Hello. I've lost my left freebud one week ago. Unfortunately, right one doesn't work without left one... so I have a case and right headphone, they can't connect to my phone ...

Can I do smth to connect or freebuds won't work anymore?

One more question, if I buy someone's left headphone, will it connect with my right bud??

Dear Huawei stuff, you should contemplate this issue. In case of lost headphone, second one should be able to work independently.

I hope , I gave you useful idea.

Hopeless ,but still: Could you compensate this left headphone ?

Thank you for answers in advance