Answered

Buy Huawei Freebuds Wireless Earphones

• 10 September 2018
  • 12 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge
Can anyone point me in the right direction for me to purchase/obtain a pair of the Huawei Ear-buds that they were giving away with the most recent P20 Pro purchase campaign.

Really want a pair and cant find them anywhere 😞
icon

Best answer by Amy 11 September 2018, 09:39

Hey Gordo,

If you purchased a Huawei P20 Pro or Huawei P20 from a qualifying retailer between 18th July and 16th August 2018 you can claim the freebuds here. They are also available on Amazon and on Tobydeals.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Gordo,

If you purchased a Huawei P20 Pro or Huawei P20 from a qualifying retailer between 18th July and 16th August 2018 you can claim the freebuds here. They are also available on Amazon and on Tobydeals.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Userlevel 5
Badge
Brilliant - waiting on a colleagues free pair arriving for a review then will no doubt order 🙂
Where can I purchase the Black Freebuds 2 from the uk? I’ve seen them on eBay but not confident with the authenticity of them... Thanks
The product website linked to this community doesn't have BUY buttons for them, only EXPLORE. All other Huawei websites I have searched for this region are the same.

I have only been able to find them for sale on eBay or Amazon. Why can't we buy them from the official site like we can the phones?
Userlevel 3
£76 on Amazon at the moment 😎 in black or white. . .
M
Thanks for replying. 😀 I've been looking at them on eBay but I was surprised they can't be ordered from the official Huawei site for UK & Ireland
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Lava_lamp,

I merged your thread with this one. 🙂

Do you have any idea which is best; the FreeVBuds or FreeBuds Lite. I know the battery lasts longer on the FreeBuds but is that all that's different?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Do you have any idea which is best; the FreeVBuds or FreeBuds Lite. I know the battery lasts longer on the FreeBuds but is that all that's different?

https://drscmedia.eu/huawei-freebuds-lite-already-for-sale-on-amazon/
I already knew they were on sale with Amazon I was just surprised they are not available on the Huawei UK & Ireland official site.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
I already knew they were on sale with Amazon I was just surprised they are not available on the Huawei UK & Ireland official site.

sorry if I was not very clear, I was answering the question about whether you should pick the 2018 freebuds or the freebuds lite. The linked article includes a comparison between both products.

I already knew they were on sale with Amazon I was just surprised they are not available on the Huawei UK & Ireland official site.sorry if I was not very clear, I was answering the question about whether you should pick the 2018 freebuds or the freebuds lite. The linked article includes a comparison between both products.

No I'm sorry I clicked in your link and didn't read it properly. Your answer is in the article