Answered

Buy Huawei Freebuds Wireless Earphones

Userlevel 5
Badge
Can anyone point me in the right direction for me to purchase/obtain a pair of the Huawei Ear-buds that they were giving away with the most recent P20 Pro purchase campaign.

Really want a pair and cant find them anywhere 😞
icon

Best answer by Amy 11 September 2018, 09:39

Hey Gordo,

If you purchased a Huawei P20 Pro or Huawei P20 from a qualifying retailer between 18th July and 16th August 2018 you can claim the freebuds here. They are also available on Amazon and on Tobydeals.

Let me know if you have any other questions!

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Gordo,

If you purchased a Huawei P20 Pro or Huawei P20 from a qualifying retailer between 18th July and 16th August 2018 you can claim the freebuds here. They are also available on Amazon and on Tobydeals.

Let me know if you have any other questions!
Userlevel 5
Badge
Brilliant - waiting on a colleagues free pair arriving for a review then will no doubt order 🙂
Where can I purchase the Black Freebuds 2 from the uk? I’ve seen them on eBay but not confident with the authenticity of them... Thanks

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings