Answered

Nova 3i - Notification content issue

• 9 April 2019
  • 8 replies

• Diligent Disciple
  • 10 replies
I have been trying all the solutions written in every single thread created for this issue but still have the same problem so I decided to create this one
Anyway.
After the pie and EMUi's last update I have noticed that every time I receive a notification from the messenger, Viber or any other social media application the content itself doesn't appear.. just a short window pops up saying that I have a new notification.
Keep in mind that before the update I used to receive the notification with the content and a reply option directly without leaving the opened application.
I went into the notification settings trying to fix that but nothing happened.. even the "show content option" is turned on.
So what should I do?
icon

Best answer by R43d 4 June 2019, 16:34

Just in case someone else got the same issue.. its all because of the face recognizing system which it disappears the content of the notification unless you unlock it.
It was not an issue its just a misunderstanding of the system.
Have a good day!
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@R43d ,

I've tagged some Nova 3i users, so perhaps they have some ideas ☺

@sooraj23, @wrong_desire, @jay sarcena, @Mohammad, @Rauf
Wondering if there is any way to restore the notification settings to the default??
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @R43d,

Regarding this inquiry, have you tried performing a factory reset? This should bring all the settings to the default, so the notifications will be working as intended.

Best wishes,
Max
I've done this already I mean I have re-installed messenger and my Facebook so everything is set to the defaults settings but still every notification doesn't appear the content
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi R43d,

Sorry for the lack of responses in this thread.

Please reach out to our official support channels if a factory reset does not solve your problem: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/.
Just in case someone else got the same issue.. its all because of the face recognizing system which it disappears the content of the notification unless you unlock it.
Have a good day!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Thanks for sharing this! 🙂
Have a good day!

hello R43d,
hmm, given that face recognizing system is the culprit, so how can we see again the contents of our notification?
i'm facing this problem too, i want to see the contents of my notification on lockscreen too... thanks in advance!