Answered

P smart bluetooth issues

• 31 December 2018
  • 2 replies

Hello. I just bought a P smart. My problem is that when i connect it to a bluetooth speaker or bluetooth earphones the quality is really really poor.
I checked on the developer options and i saw that the sample speed is only 44.1khz (the minimun option apparently available) and also only 16 bits/sample (also the minimun). I dont really know if thats anything to do with it. The codec does changes automaticly according to the bluetooth device).
Does anyone know how to fix it ?

Thanks in advance.

P.S. i've tried with a "bose soundlink mini 2" and "beyerdaynamic byron bt".
On the otherhand, when i use it with a "fender monterey" i think it sounds ok (not bad).
icon

Best answer by Nicolás Gaviria 31 December 2018, 04:08

I found the solution !!!! Hahaha.
So, it turns out that the volume of this smartphone doesnt syncs with the speaker's volume. And what i was doing was setting the volume on maximun on the speaker for me to control it ith my huawei. Buy, that was the cause for the "noise" (or however its called).
The solution: setting the volume of the speaker on medium and control the rest on the smartphone.
🙂
View original

2 replies

I found the solution !!!! Hahaha.
So, it turns out that the volume of this smartphone doesnt syncs with the speaker's volume. And what i was doing was setting the volume on maximun on the speaker for me to control it ith my huawei. Buy, that was the cause for the "noise" (or however its called).
The solution: setting the volume of the speaker on medium and control the rest on the smartphone.
🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Nicolás Gaviria,

Glad to see that you found the solution! Thanks for sharing. And have a happy new year! 🙂