Looking for a quick win? Turn off Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and GPS from the shortcuts menu if you are not using them. Or enable power saving mode.
Reducing power consumption with Phone Manager
Use the Phone Manager app to optimize performance and reduce power consumption.
Open Phone Manager and then touch Battery manager. You can:
- Optimize performance: Touch Optimize. Your phone will check for power consumption problems and automatically optimize performance. To further reduce power consumption, see Optimizable issues. Select View or Optimize to adjust the power settings manually.
- Restrict applications: Touch Protected apps and turn off the switch next to the applications that you do not want to run in the background when the screen is locked.
- Close power-intensive applications: Touch Power usage firewall (power-intensive apps), select the desired applications, and then touch the X to close them.
- Reduce the screen resolution: Turn on the Enable ROG power saving switch to reduce the screen resolution for lower power consumption.
- Automatically close power-intensive applications: go to settings and then turn on the History of closed apps switch.
Let us know if this helps! Do you have some more tips and tricks? Share below and i'll add them to this article.
Want to know more about optimizing your battery life? Read this article.