Answered

Camera on selfie how do i get it to take photos

I have a new phone and cannot work out how to swap the camera icon from selfie to photo.
icon

Best answer by Totalrecall 6 November 2018, 13:27

I have the p20 Pro.
When I set camera a little camera appears bottom right of screen with left right arrows. By touching that moves shot from back to front of phone.
Once this is done take pic as norm by pressing large button at bottom centre.
Hope this helps

View original

3 replies

I have the p20 Pro.
When I set camera a little camera appears bottom right of screen with left right arrows. By touching that moves shot from back to front of phone.
Once this is done take pic as norm by pressing large button at bottom centre.
Hope this helps
As an additional, if you select the settings while in camera via the small cog, top right and if you have the options, select the capture smiles means if camera detects smiles it takes a pic!

I had seen that camera and touched it but nothing happened. However a friend gave me a cover for my new phone and although the holes seemed to be in the right position I took the cover off and lo and behold by touching the camera it worked so thanks for making me try that.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings