Question

Glitch with site? Logging in

Everytime I go to log in to my phone, its saying incorrect email/password. I've had to reset my password everytime now just to log in!

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Mickeyd82,

In order to properly advise you about this, could you kindly tell me what model of device are you using?
Also, does this happen after a factory reset is done to the device or just by simply restarting your device? (Shutting it off and turning it on.)
Feel free to include screenshots if needed.

With a better understanding of the situation I will be able to properly advise you in regards to this!
Looking forward to your reply,
Max
It is a mate 20 pro. I havnt reset it, the phone is a few month old!
Yet again I've just had to reset my password. Even tho Google saved it last time!
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Mickeyd82 ,

I am really sorry to hear this. Is this happening on an app or on a browser of your phone?

If so, can you please try a different app or browser and see if you are having the same issue?

Best wishes,
Max
Just using chrome on the phone
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Mickeyd82,

Could you tell us what website you are trying to log onto? Did you manage to stay logged in previously?

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings