Answered

GPU Turbo update news

Hey greetings earthlings,

Please let me know what's the expected delivery date for turbo update for Huawei y9? It was stated as this month(sept) for my device in it's initial update roleout schedule.

So will we be getting the update as scheduled or do we have to wait a bit longer??

Im Checking system update every hour n I think I'm loosing my sanity 😁, please let us know when the update will arrive. Thanks a bunch
icon

Best answer by Max 12 September 2018, 18:29

Hi Tednet!

In response to your inquiry, we can confirm that the Y9 2018 is scheduled to receive the GPU Turbo update during the month of September 2018, though we do not have an exact date available.

Hope this proves useful. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Max

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Tednet!

In response to your inquiry, we can confirm that the Y9 2018 is scheduled to receive the GPU Turbo update during the month of September 2018, though we do not have an exact date available.

Hope this proves useful. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Max
Thanks for the reply!, Hope it will come soon.
I received the September update in October only received security update no GPU Turbo
If u r referring to y9 2018, it received the gpu turbo 1.0 on October but it took quite a while to make a difference in gaming as in i truly began experiencing turbo in late December .! But it came n it work wonders so no complaints.

Regarding Google updates it comes one month late understandably since it takes time to optimize for each emui device , eg December Google updates will arrive in January, but rest assured you will get updated each n every month. Hope it continues πŸ‘
I'm on p20 lite my last update was October I still have not received GPU Turbo or any security updates I'm on c782 on c432 there's loads of updates
My last update the September update which I received the end of October which should have included the GPU Turbo I only received the security update, I've had the phone almost a 12 month on 2 year contract at the end I think I want have another Huawei phone.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Grabam1667,

Would it be possible to PM me with the Serial Number of your device to look further into this matter?
I will be able to advise you further in regards to the update.

Looking forward to your private message!
Max
No reply yet still no security updates roll on next April when I can leave Huawei

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings