Answered

Huawei mate 20 lite issues

• Fearless Explorer
  • 3 replies
I'v brought mate 20 lite a week ago firstly i can't see the video afer i 'v taken on snapchat it stoped after 2 or 3 sec also ican' t play the music and use video on snapchant the voice going to be so annoying and noising plus when i open some apps it it close without press or doing anything
Can you help me with that?!
icon

Best answer by Max 15 February 2019, 11:43

Hi @Alaa,

We're so sorry to hear about Snapchat not working properly. Given the fact that you have already tried to troubleshoot this issue following our instructions it might be a good idea to visit Snapchat's own support page.

Hopefully they can fix this problem for you or at least take your feedback for the time being.

Best wishes,
Max.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Alaa,

Welcome on the community! Have you already tried to reinstall snapchat? 🙂 There is a thread about a couple of Snapchat issues. If you are still having problems with Snapchat, please share your issues in the thread about Snapchat issues.

About your other problems: please try to reset your phone. You can read a how to on this page.
I'v reset my phone but nothing change what can I do?
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Alaa,

We're so sorry to hear about Snapchat not working properly. Given the fact that you have already tried to troubleshoot this issue following our instructions it might be a good idea to visit Snapchat's own support page.

Hopefully they can fix this problem for you or at least take your feedback for the time being.

Best wishes,
Max.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings