Huawei Y7 prime 2018 weak Vibration on call.

I am Huawei Y7 Prime 2018 user and i have noted a very weak vibration on when the person am calling answers the call
what might be the problem

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Danny_jayden,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices!

In regards to your inquiry, you do not need to worry as this is a in built feature in all of our Huawei devices.
It's purpose is to assure the caller that the recipient has picked up the call without the user having to verify by removing the device from the ear and look at the screen.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!😀
Max
@Max I understand that but my issue is that its vibrations on call is weak even you don't hear it where the other persona answers the call.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Danny_jayden,

Could you kindly be a little more specific in regards to your request?
Are you inquiring about the low vibration sound of the device when receiving a call?

Looking forward to your reply,
Max
@Max there is that vibration the phone produces when you are calling someone and the person you are calling answers the phone

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings