Answered

Is the display of the Huawei P20 always on?

Huawei p20 have always on display?
icon

Best answer by Arjay 19 August 2018, 11:39

Hi @Zazadevi ,

I believe that the always-on-display feature is only on the P20 Pro and not the P20.

With the P220 Pro, the settings would be found :-

• Open the Settings App and select Security and Privacy
  • Tap on Screen Lock and Passwords
  • Tap on Always Display Information to enable the Always-on-Display to run 24/7 or schedule it to turn on and off at a certain time
Hope this helps?

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Yes, it does.
My phone do note have. Dark menu also.
Pleas help.

Userlevel 1
Dark setting interface is under battery.

Badge +1
Hi @Zazadevi ,

I believe that the always-on-display feature is only on the P20 Pro and not the P20.

With the P220 Pro, the settings would be found :-
  • Open the Settings App and select Security and Privacy
  • Tap on Screen Lock and Passwords
  • Tap on Always Display Information to enable the Always-on-Display to run 24/7 or schedule it to turn on and off at a certain time
Hope this helps?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Arjay is correct, apologies I misread your question. The Pro uses an OLED display which supports always-on whereas the P20 has an LCD display.

Before I posted this I checked a few sources and there's actually a few well respected tech websites and YouTube channels claiming that both devices support the always on display, so there's a lot of misinformation out there.
:(((

Badge +1
Thanks for the clarification @Tony .

Does that resolve your query @Zazadevi ? It may be time to give your P20 to a loved family member and treat yourself to the Pro 😉

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings