Question

P20 Lite and Samsung Gear 3 frontier

Hi, so I recently bought a new Huawei P20 Lite. I didn’t think of it at the time, but now I am unsure if it will work with my Samsung gear 3 Frontier smartwatch. I don’t want to open my new phone before I am 100% sure that it will work with my watch. Does anyone know if they will be compatible? If possible, can someone who has these things and can test them answer? I have seen people say both yes and no, so I am quite confused.

Thanks

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi HannahF,

In theory any accessories via bluetooth are compatible with the P20 lite.
Certain functions and performances may be limited due to the fact that some wearable`s where built with one main device or system in mind but for more information on said product the best thing would be to contact their manufacturers. In this situation Samsung.
Personally I would suggest you try out the phone and see, especially since its new you have a return period from the retailer if you are not satisfied by the product.
I`m sure the P20 lite will pleasantly surprise you 😉 !

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings