Answered

P20 PRO slide up to open by anyone

Userlevel 2
Hi guys I have a P20 PRO on Android 9. I have fingerprint set up to open and it works but if I press the power up button it says, "swipe to open" and it opens, to anyone? I've tried facial recognition, it all works but if I press power button, anyone can swipe up and open my phone? I gave it my kids just to see if the camera was seeing me and giving me the option but no, literally anyone can get access to my phone? Anyone have a fix? Cheers.
icon

Best answer by Woodstar 11 January 2019, 12:04

Ive sorted it, it had permission to stay unlocked after first being picked up and opened, denied and all good again!!
Thanks for looking.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Ive sorted it, it had permission to stay unlocked after first being picked up and opened, denied and all good again!!
Thanks for looking.
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hey Woodstar,

Glad to see that you sorted this issue! And thank you for sharing the solution, might be helpful for other users. 🙂
@Woodstar I got the same trouble. Can you share step to deny the permission?

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings