Answered

Problem with p10 camera not auto focussing

Ive had my P10 for just over a year, recently, the camera wont focus/pics go blurry unless its something very close up. Ive tried turning off portrait mode and it does work fine in monochrome. Its as though it is having trouble focussing. Ive tried other forums and i think its lens problem. Any advice please? Is this covered by my warranty or any other tips? Thanks, helen. Up until now I've had no problems and has been the best phone ive ever had!!
icon

Best answer by Max 3 September 2018, 15:51

Hi Helen!

Sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing with the camera on your P10 phone. I'm happy to hear that you hold the phone in such high esteem! 😃

In response, I kindly ask you that we continue this discussion through private messages. Under these circumstances, considering all the symptoms that you've mentioned, a service will be required for your phone. That will require a few phone and personal details, which are not allowed on public discussions.

To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion post. In the new window that appears, select "Send message".

Looking forward to your reply!

Max

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Helen!

Sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing with the camera on your P10 phone. I'm happy to hear that you hold the phone in such high esteem! 😃

In response, I kindly ask you that we continue this discussion through private messages. Under these circumstances, considering all the symptoms that you've mentioned, a service will be required for your phone. That will require a few phone and personal details, which are not allowed on public discussions.

To send a private message, simply click on my name in the discussion post. In the new window that appears, select "Send message".

Looking forward to your reply!

Max
Hi there,
I'm experiencing the same as above

Regards
Ros
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Rizzo,

Welcome on the community!

Unfortunate to read that you have the same issues. Please send your details (as asked in the above message) to Max. He will assist you. 🙂
Same problem here, camera suddenly not focusing (only in monochrome mode). Can you help?
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi Mundasos,

Sorry that you are having the same issue!

@all, before you send your details to Max, please try to reset or restore your device. You can find more info about this in this topic. It's possible that a simple reset solves your issues. But don't forget to make a back-up. 🙂
I am having the same issue........ Tried everything as above but no joy!! Can you help please? Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +8
Hi @Sazou,

Sorry to see that you are having the same issues. 😞

A service will probably be required for your phone. Please send a PM to @Max as asked in the above message, he will assist you.
Hi @Max and @Amy,

I am having the same problem as all of the above. Phone Camera will not focus unless in Monochrome mode.

Can you help?

Thank you,

Alfie
Hi I'm having the same issue with my p10...
Hi, I have them same problem with my phone , it's has been like it for about 6months , please can you help
Many thanks
Userlevel 2
Badge
Hi,@Alfie Sheppard,@Duffy92,@Lovegrove21
If you have the same problem, I suggest you go to huawei after-sales service center for maintenance.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings