Answered

Volvo Bluetooth problem - can't hear caller

I have a p20 pro and have just changed my car to a Volvo XC60.

After intially pairing with Bluetooth and using without issues I have a problem where the phone pairs and connects calls but I can't hear the caller although they can hear me.

If I make a call it connects, the caller can hear me but I can't hear them. Incoming calls ring but I can't hear the caller, again they can hear me.

I have tried re-pairing. I have reset data on the phone but no change.

Any suggestions appreciated.

John
icon

Best answer by Max 14 December 2018, 15:41

Hi John,

Sorry to hear of the situation. Have you tried a network setting reset to the phone?
Also in most car`s nowadays if they are running android you may also have a reset setting for the on board PC.
If the car has this option please try the recommended owner manual reset steps for this situation.

Looking forward to your reply,
Max

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi John,

Sorry to hear of the situation. Have you tried a network setting reset to the phone?
Also in most car`s nowadays if they are running android you may also have a reset setting for the on board PC.
If the car has this option please try the recommended owner manual reset steps for this situation.

Looking forward to your reply,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings