Answered

Wake Lock Screen On Incoming Call

On my old Nexus 5x the lock screen would display the information for incoming calls even when "Do Not Disturb" was set.

How do I set my new P20 Pro to do this? All I am seeing at the moment is a very tiny led flashing after the event. If possible I'd like the screen to wake up and display the call details i.e number or contact.

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Max 9 January 2019, 18:58

Hi Gibbylinks,

At the current moment this is not a feature available for the model EMUI and Android that the P20 Pro has.
A similar effect can be achieved by setting the phone to silent mode, or by using a personalisation app of your choice from the Playstore.

Hope you find this helpful,
Best wishes,
Max

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Gibbylinks,

At the current moment this is not a feature available for the model EMUI and Android that the P20 Pro has.
A similar effect can be achieved by setting the phone to silent mode, or by using a personalisation app of your choice from the Playstore.

Hope you find this helpful,
Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings