Band 3 pro - adding a workout type

Userlevel 1
Hello! Just received my Band 3 pro, and I am loving it so far. With regards to types of workout, the app has 3 types - Outdoor run / Outdoor walk / outdoor cycle. And the band itself has these plus several others. However, I predominantly play squash and would really like to be able to have that as an exercise type.

For squash I'm predominantly interested in heart rate. Distance would be good, but I can't imagine this being possible - the GPS would have to be super accurate.

Is it possible to add a custom exercise type, or download others to the band? If not, I guess I would have to use 'Indoor run' - but I'm not sure. Any help much appreciated.

Thanks 🙂

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hey @Squasher70 , welcome to the community!

That's a a very great idea, thanks a lot for the feedback! We will pass this on to our developments team so keep an eye on upcoming updates to see if it has been implemented.

Best wishes,
Max!
Userlevel 1
Ok Max, thanks. It would expand the use of the watch for a lot of people - there are many many types of activity, so why not cover more? I'm sure it could be quite a simple job adding them too.

🙂

Thanks,

Andy

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings