Answered

Compatibility of Huawei system with Sony SW 2 watch

• 1 March 2019
  • 1 reply

• Fresh Fortune Cookie
  • 0 replies
Hi there, I just have my first huawei phone p smart 2017. I am user from Samsung and Sony recently. Impressive for some special features from huawei. But I got problem for my Sony SW 2 smart watch.

That watch working properly under Sony Android OS 8 but not working under huawei OS. I can install the application but the watch will reboot again and again without any reasons. Then it stops to a basic mode which only limited application working.

I guess the compatibility problem, but don't know how to sort it out. I thought huawei should be open for major Brand smart watches.

Looking for advice
icon

Best answer by Max 4 March 2019, 19:34

Hi Joe,

I am glad to hear that you are using a Huawei product! I hope you find it useful and it meets your expectations!

Regarding your inquiry, to ensure the proper compatibility of the device, please contact the manufacturer of your watch. They will be able to check the parameters of the device and provide the exact information to you.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Joe,

I am glad to hear that you are using a Huawei product! I hope you find it useful and it meets your expectations!

Regarding your inquiry, to ensure the proper compatibility of the device, please contact the manufacturer of your watch. They will be able to check the parameters of the device and provide the exact information to you.

Best wishes,
Max