Answered

Continuous heart rate monitoring cannot be activated

• 21 August 2019
  • 5 replies

I have honor band 4.i activated continuous heart rate monitoring and when I deactivated and go back to the main menu is still activated. You can also see the green leads of the band working.
I try resetting the band and deleting the huawei health app, but no luck. It drains my battery and I cannot do anything!
icon

Best answer by Ove 22 August 2019, 10:06

Hi, guys, we have located this issue, please wait for the further update on Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can download AppGallery and download the Huawei Health app version 9.0.6.482 in AppGallery. 👉🏼https://huaweimobileservices.com/appgallery_10.0.0.305.apk
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hi, guys, we have located this issue, please wait for the further update on Google Play Store. Alternatively, you can download AppGallery and download the Huawei Health app version 9.0.6.482 in AppGallery. 👉🏼https://huaweimobileservices.com/appgallery_10.0.0.305.apk
When will the fix be available via Google Play Store?

The available version is 9.0.6.448 (17 August 2019).

See screenshot below:

Hi,

I have followed all instructions and updated the app and firmware (new device) but the option is continually greyed out.

When I select 'continuous Herat rate monitoring' and turn the toggle switch on it simply switched back to disabled whenever I go back to the app.

Phone: OnePlus 5 with Android 9 kernel 4.4.153-perf+
Hi Brianz,

I am a Honor Band 4 user, reading the above replies I have come to an understanding that they are currently working on a newer version of the application which might fix the bug. Even I had the same issue with my pixel 2 xl. So what I did is I went to apk monk site and tried installing an older version of the health app and now continuous hrm is working fine on my mobile.

Just visiting apk monk site, search for honor health application and select previous version of the application and that should do the job.

I hope this might help you, Thank you! Have a nice day!😄
Hi,

I have followed all instructions and updated the app and firmware (new device) but the option is continually greyed out.

When I select 'continuous Herat rate monitoring' and turn the toggle switch on it simply switched back to disabled whenever I go back to the app.

Phone: OnePlus 5 with Android 9 kernel 4.4.153-perf+

Hi Brianz,

I am a Honor Band 4 user, reading the above replies I have come to an understanding that they are currently working on a newer version of the application which might fix the bug. Even I had the same issue with my pixel 2 xl. So what I did is I went to apk monk site and tried installing an older version of the health app and now continuous hrm is working fine on my mobile.

Just visiting apk monk site, search for honor health application and select previous version of the application and that should do the job.

I hope this might help you, Thank you! Have a nice day!😄