Facebook messenger - notifications on Watch 2

I have a hauwei mate 10 Pro and I am wearing hauwei smartwatch 2. My issue is that I am getting no notifications from Facebook messenger. I used to get all notifications but it has decided to stop working. All other notifications are fine. WhatsApp text general alerts etc. I have reset my watch but that made no difference. All settings in messenger for notifications are enabled and software is installed on the watch. Please help.

Thanks
Dave

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @Zulupuss, welcome to the community!

I'm sorry to hear about your situation. This can be caused by bugs related to Facebook.

We suggest uninstalling the app and then re-installing it to see if that sorts out the issue.

If you are still experiencing the same thing after this procedure, please report it to us so we can take a further look into this.

Best wishes,
Max 🐯
Hi.

Thank you for your help so far. I appreciate it. I have done all this and it still is not working.

Dave
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Zulupuss,

In that case, can you please PM me the Serial Number of your watch so I can look into this further?

You can find this info either on the back of the watch or on its box.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings