Answered

Honor 4 band, new firmware 1.0.10.30 - no messages

• 31 January 2019
  • 52 replies

Userlevel 1
Yesterday I installed the new firmware 1.0.10.30 on the honor band 4, I no longer receive messages, vibrates for reception but says that there are no new messages, solution?
icon

Best answer by Max 19 February 2019, 19:10

Hi all,

Thank you for sharing this inquiry! I would like to inform you that this matter has been sent forward and it is being looked upon so a solution can be provided.

In the meantime, can you please let me know if the notifications are enabled after the update? You can check this info on Settings > Apps and notifications > Notifications management > Huawei Health. make sure that the Notifications are activated.

In the meantime, this issue will be investigated and a definitive solution will be provided as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

52 replies

+1

I have the same problem
Userlevel 2
Same problem here. After upgrading to honor band 4 version (1.0.10.30) the network notifications partner (whats app, instagram ..) do not notify more, the bracelet vibrates but nothing appears, and when going in messages, receives a warning that I do not have new messages. I researched the bracelet and reinstalled the apps, but it did not work. This problem happens only on ios, android works normal, i tested it
same problem
Userlevel 2
Same problem, anyone solwed ?
Same. The recent firmware update broke it. it’s already almost 3 weeks and still not beinh fix. Come on!!
+1
Same problem here.
Notifications are not displayed if the band is paired with an iPhone. Tested with an Android phone and it was OK.
Userlevel 1
no update?
Userlevel 2
no update?
No 😕
Userlevel 1
I have the same problem, new upgrade required.
Hi, I am a Honor Band 4 user. Lately, I can't read any Whatsapp, Email & FB messenger text on my Band 4 after I update the into the latest version 1.0.10.30. I can feel my band vibrates whenever there is a Whatsapp text coming in but when I tap into my band it shows no new notifications.
I have tried on Android phones and it works perfectly fine on it.
Just to let you know I am using iPhone 7+

Can someone solve this problem?
Same problem on iPhone XS after latest update.
I have reseted the band to factory settings but the problem remains.
Same problem, please fix it asap!
Same problem on iPhone 8 after latest update. 😑
I have the same problem, but in android (7.1.1). Did someone have this problem in android as well?
Userlevel 2
It is a real disregard, huawei / honor simply does not pronounce on the problem with the honor band 4 and the problems of notifications, it has to do the same thing: to redefine data of factory, being that it does not work, all we have already tested. We need an urgent firmware update to solve our problem. I'm tired of waiting! Incompetent!
Userlevel 2
This was my first and LAST experience with Huawei. İ woud never buy any product of that brand! its almost 1 month nothing happend even there is no chance to set up previous firmware to solving that problem.
Same problem, anyone solwed ?
Same problem
Same problem
Same here. Guys, don’t buy honor band 4, it’s a mess. I prefer mi band 3.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all,

Thank you all for sharing this with us. At the moment I do not have any information about this issue but I just nudged the support team to reply in this thread as soon as possible.
code:
Good afternoon, I bought my honor band 4 today and also have the same problem, I'm disillusioned

😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

Thank you for sharing this inquiry! I would like to inform you that this matter has been sent forward and it is being looked upon so a solution can be provided.

In the meantime, can you please let me know if the notifications are enabled after the update? You can check this info on Settings > Apps and notifications > Notifications management > Huawei Health. make sure that the Notifications are activated.

In the meantime, this issue will be investigated and a definitive solution will be provided as soon as possible.

Best wishes,
Max
Hi all,

Best wishes,
Max

Good afternoon Max,

I use IOS and still, I had a 3 band of honor all went well, I bought this new and unfortunately to no avail.
Still no s notifications of facebook, instagram, whatssup
I need a solution
Same issue for me.

Tried to reset the band / reset the phone / enable all notifications nothing works.

Its clearly an issue with the firmware since everything was working fine with the previous firmware before the update.

Very hard to reach Huawei customer service. Pretty disappointed for the moment. The bracelet lost a big and key feature since everybody wants to check their notifications