Answered

Honor Band 4 Frozen in a blue circle

• 4 May 2019
  • 6 replies

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 1 reply
I bought my honor band 4 ha a month at joybuy and arrived today on May 3, 2019 here in Brazil. After charging on the power, I started to use and walked into walk mode when Honor Band 4 Frozen in a blue circle. Can not restart it or do anything else, it froze on the countdown screen. Sometimes the countdown 3, 2, 1 appears but then it returns to an empty blue circle again

The touch screen and the start button do not work and have tried the mismatch and pairing also work, I tried to press and hold the power button for more than 15 seconds and it does not work. I let it download and it does not work.

I did everything I could and I still need help because I have not used it for 3 hours and I'm stuck, I do not know what else to do.
icon

Best answer by Ove 18 June 2019, 05:37

Hi, @Andre @Dermotm9
you can perform as following steps:
  1. If your band is connected on Health App, you can do a Restore factory settings on the App;
  2. If your band is not connected, you have to drain out the power to make the band turn off and recharge it, it will restart.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @Andre, welcome to the community!

We're utterly sorry to hear about this!

Since none of the troubleshooting you tried fixed the issues, we suppose the issue is a manufacturing fault within the hardware of the device.

You have recently purchased it, so the retailer should be able to replace the faulty device for you.

Please try contacting them!

Cheers,
Max
Same issue here
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Andre,

Did you manage to solve this? Are you able to help @Dermotm9? 🙂
Bom Dia.
No meu caso, conversar com o suporte pedia para deixar de fora uma pulseira completamente. Quando eu depois de carregar uma banda de honra, funcionou normalmente.
Espero que funcione para você também, boa semana
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hi, @Andre @Dermotm9
you can perform as following steps:
  1. If your band is connected on Health App, you can do a Restore factory settings on the App;
  2. If your band is not connected, you have to drain out the power to make the band turn off and recharge it, it will restart.
Hi all

It eventually stopped on its own after about 4 hours and restarted itself. Watch is working perfectly fine now