Answered

Honor Band 4, issues and suggestions

Userlevel 1
Hello, first of all I would like to congratulate the creators of Honor Band 4, I have been a user of Mi Band 1, 2, 3 and Amazfit Bip and for me the Honor is the best option.

That I think is the best, does not mean that it is perfect, but I think that small modifications at the firmware level can be closer to it.

Let me describe the improvements that I would add to the firmware:

(Let it be clear that I basically use it to practice swimming)

1)
Problem:
The vibration when reaching a goal does not notice too much underwater.

Possible solution:
That the bracelet is vibrating longer, or even that does not stop until the user unlocks the Band.

2)
Problem:
While you are in the spa or shower, the bracelet is activated with water, this generates false beats.

Possible solution:
Be able to activate a "Shower" mode where the bracelet is blocked just like when you start swimming training.

3)
Problem:
After my pool session, when I return to the locker room, the bracelet is not re-synchronized (not bluetooth re-paired) again with the cell phone.

Possible solution:
I do not know her

Suggestion of improvement:

a) Be able to choose the training options you want to see on the wristband (visibility or order). As I have said, water generates false beats, so having to go through all the options to swim in the swimming training is sometimes complicated.

b) Be able to disconnect an alarm programmed from the bracelet.

Thank you so much!!!
icon

Best answer by Max 4 March 2019, 20:10

Hi @clydde,

I'm really glad to hear you are enjoying the Honor band! Huawei always strives to deliver the best to you! :)

Therefore, due to that, your feedback will be forwarded to the developer team and it will be considered for a future update.

If you have any other suggestions or inquiries, do not hesitate to let us know!

Best wishes,
Max
View original

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @clydde,

I'm really glad to hear you are enjoying the Honor band! Huawei always strives to deliver the best to you! :)

Therefore, due to that, your feedback will be forwarded to the developer team and it will be considered for a future update.

If you have any other suggestions or inquiries, do not hesitate to let us know!

Best wishes,
Max
Hello!

I recently bought a Honor Band 4, and it's amazing!

However it seems like I cannot REMOVE functions through the Function Customization (I want to remove the AliPay function but it doesn't work, nor any other function for that matter, i can only reorder them)

Also for the Raise wrist to wake screen it would be nice to also be able to disable between certain times so it doesn't do it while you're sleeping.

Would also be nice to have another setting to dim the screen even more (brightness level 1 is still too bright for night-time for me)
Userlevel 1
I'm a bit disappointed, I received an update (1.0.10.42), but Bluetooth problems have not been resolved, and the vibration in pool mode has not changed, it still has the same errors ... Add that Notifications do not wake up the screen of the Band, it only vibrates. ... I take too long with these problems, in the end it seems that Huawei either 😞
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

Thank you for taking your time to report on the situation and providing us with further information.

We have taken your feedback, opinions and comments into account and escalated the provided information further to the appropriate departments.

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Userlevel 2
Please make notifications more accurate and quick, is the weak point of the band, insert emoticons in notifications and the icon of app, more watch faces with detail of the heart steps and distance, battery percentage, and double vibration . I use iPhone . Thanks
It is also annoying that read notifications aren't dismissed through the band. I have to scroll down and delete the past 10 notifications which seems like bad design...
1.The screen on outdoor bicycle is really trash. It have only the heart rate. Dont even have clock,speed,distance and pace. Plz add it.
2. Your defaut voice is too hard to hear when bicycle outdoor. Plz add the selection for google voice. Like miband or samsung ...etc
3. Battery percent is only. 10% 20% 30%..... its quite suck plz go with 1% 2%......98 99%.
4. The screen which is on swimming is too simple. Add laps.pace. Who care about distance when swim in the pool. We alway care about laps.calories.and time swimming. Plz add this face have 3 of it. Or laps + time swimming.
5. And finaly. We have only timer and stop watch. Plz add an interva watch for Hiit or tabata.
If honor band 4 have these addlition features. It will be perfect.
Is there a way to change the vibration style of notifications? Instead of vibrating once, the band should vibrate 2 or even 3 times short. It's more relevant for me to vibrate 2/3 times x 0.25 seconds instead of vibrating once for 0.5s. I feel a lot better signaling ...
It would be perfect to choose the notification style from the phone application!
Please make notifications more accurate and quick, is the weak point of the band, insert emoticons in notifications and the icon of app, more watch faces with detail of the heart steps and distance, battery percentage, and double vibration . I use iPhone . Thanks

Double vibration would be great!!!
Hi,

I am using honor band 4 ( firmware 1.0.10.42 ) with honor 8pro mobile phone ( health app 9.0.4.397 ).
I am consistently facing issues with band missing out on recording sleep or missing out syncing my outdoor run/walk into health app. Although band has recorded my outdoor walk/run. This happens once in a week or so. Sleep data on band is 0hrs at times.

I have reset my band. Reinstalled health app but no luck
Hello people out there . I would like to know about the band 4 firmware request area . I would like to suggest some updates that they have to add .
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Roy_alukka , I've moved your post here as this topic covers Honor band 4 issues and suggestions.
Hey there! First of all I'd like to say that I'm happy with my band 4 🙂 I do have some improvement suggestions though:

1. Add "don't disturb mode" to the settings options of the watch instead of doing it only from the phone.

2. Add an option to set alarms (without text cause it's not quite possible in the band) from the watch in addition to from the application.

3. about alarms - make it so you can set how many vibrations it does before automatically snoozing - cause it just snoozes before it is able to wake me up for example

4. Notifications -
• the more notifications you have, the more slow and unresponsive the notifications on the watch before. Would be happy if it is fixed

• Don't stack notifications that are already in the notifications tab - perhaps sign the text + timestamp to prevent a message from popping up again.

• scroll up and down to switch between notifications.

• hold the button to clear notifications instead of going all the way down to the button

• perhaps stack messages from a specific what'sup group or person? It would organize things

5. Freelancers development for apps maybe? A way for you to save work by letting other fans to program their own features (idk if that's possible)

That's what I have in mind so far :)

Thank you in advance!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @BoomerSchmirtz,

I moved your post here to avoid double threads. Thank you for your suggestions, this thread is flagged for our support team. They will be able to share it with our development team.