Answered

Honor band 4 real time heart rate

• 20 August 2019
  • 6 replies

Hi! Sorry for my english.
I have a problem with my honor band 4. When I try to activate the real time heart rating function on the health app, every time I enable it and then go back to the main menu, it turns out. So I cant set the real time heart rate properly. Why? Everything else is working on the app, the band is measuring the heart rate properly when I set the training mode on, but it doesnt works when I try to set the real time heart rate. Why the app doesnt allow me to enable the real time heart rate function? I tryed to reset the factory settings, I repeated the sync several times but it still doesnt work. I also tryed to actualise my band and the app, but it doesnt helped. The app is on huawei y7 but my friend has samsung galaxy a40 and he has the same issue like me. Any ideas how do I fix this? Thx.
icon

Best answer by Ove 20 August 2019, 14:44

Hi @Sysa255
It's a known issue about UI display, actually, your setting works. It will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Sysa255 have you tried unpair and repairing the app/band to see if this helps?
Hi Danjl, yes I have tried it several times but it doesnt helped. I think the problem might be with the app, because other functions are working well.
Userlevel 5
Badge +3
Hi @Sysa255
It's a known issue about UI display, actually, your setting works. It will be fixed in the next update, sorry for the inconvenience.
@Ove thank You for answer, I thought there is something wrong with our devices. So we are waiting for the next update.
How long it will take for this update? I got the same problem
Userlevel 1
Hey,
One ofy colleagues had the same issue but with Huawei Band 3 Pro. I suggested her to close totally the app and reopen it, reboot band, reboot phone, unpair and pair again, clear cache for Health app or uninstall and install app again. She confirmed that reinstalling the app helped for her. You can try it.