Answered

Honor Band 4 Sleep Data Sync wrongly

• 3 January 2019
  • 12 replies

Hi all
Nice to know you all :D

I want to ask about my sleep data between band and app.

Information
Honor Band 4 firmware : 1.0.10.24
Health App version : 9.04.307
Huawei TruSleep : On

Data
Recorded sleep in band : 6h 8 m
Recorded sleep in app : 5m

Question
Am i missing something?
Why is there a different data between band and app?

Note : I attach photo band app data and app sleep data

icon

Best answer by Max 8 February 2019, 10:09

[h4]Hey @kompunetsa, welcome to the community![/h4]

If you experience syncing issues between your band and the Health App we suggest unpairing the devices, then pairing them again.
Moreover, if this still didn't sort out the issue a quick clear cache could help as well. You can do that by opening Settings > Apps & notifications > Apps > Health > Storage , here tap clear cache.

I hope this is going to be helpful. If not, feel free to come back to us!
Max
View original

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
[h4]Hey @kompunetsa, welcome to the community![/h4]

If you experience syncing issues between your band and the Health App we suggest unpairing the devices, then pairing them again.
Moreover, if this still didn't sort out the issue a quick clear cache could help as well. You can do that by opening Settings > Apps & notifications > Apps > Health > Storage , here tap clear cache.

I hope this is going to be helpful. If not, feel free to come back to us!
Max
My Honor band 4 shows less sleeping time than the Health app. I unpaired the watch and paired again but the problem is still exist.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @Eszter, Welcome on the community!

I moved your question to this thread. Please read @Max's troubleshoot and let us know if you still need assistance. 🙂
Hello Amy and Max. I tried both solutions. Pairing / unpairing and also the cache refresh. It's still not working. App is not syncing the latest sleep data. It was working fine few hours ago.
Reset your band that helps.
I got the exact same problem for 3 days now !
The sleeping is tracked correctly on the band 4 but sync stop at 77% ...
I tried everything !
Huawei experts told me that smart bracelets needs to resetting after a few month.
Yeah i already did a reset of the band yesteday 🙂 I had to wait until today to see that last night is still not able to sync 😕
I have the same problem. I've tried unpair device, clear cache, reinstall app, reset device.. And still it shows me only one or couple of naps. I don't know what to do? Also, the app doesn't show hearth rate data history when I measure HR manually on device..

Honor band 4 shows 8hrs sleep ..but Huawei health app showing only 50 mins and not syncing after all (unpair , reset band 4 , clear cache, uninstall reinstall Huawei health app).. still not syncing sleep data from honor band 4 to my Android app huawei heath.
My honor band 4 has stopped tracking sleep.
It shows "0h 0min" in the band, and the health app (9.0.4.397) can't find any sleep data.

I've got TruSleep turned on all the time, and usually only connect Bluetooth with my smartphone in the mornings, to check my last night's sleep info, exercise info etc

I've read some other topics and tried things like clear the health app's cache, turned TruSleep off and then on again, even reset the band.
All of these solutions seemed to work at first, but after the next 1-2 nights, the band suddenly stops tracking sleep again.

What am I missing here? Is there a fix for this?

Info:
Honor Band 4, firmware 1.0.10.42
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi all,

Sorry for the lack of replies in this thread. If the issues still persist after the troubleshooting steps provided by Max in this thread, please contact our support team.