Answered

Honor band 4 sync no more working with Huawei Health

Hi,
after the last update of Huawei Health it no longer synchronizes the data of the Honor Band 4. Until a few days ago it worked very well.

Huawei Health 9.0.4.393
Honor band 4 firmware: 1.0.10.42

I tried unpairing/pairing again, uninstalling and reinstalling Health, cleaning the cache. Nothing.

Exercise records are ok but there is no sleep data of the last days on Health, the band shows correct data.

On Health are recorded only the steps from the phone, though the screen "Wearable device fitness data" shows the same data than the band.

Any idea? Thanks
icon

Best answer by mondamic 8 May 2019, 12:13

Hi,
I solved unistalling Huawei Health, downloadind and installing the version 9.0.4.387.
With this version everithing is ok, but I had to disable automatic updates of the apps on my Honor 8.

I hope the bug on the app is solved quickly...

Thanks
Miki
View original

15 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @mondamic, welcome to the community!

We're sorry about the situation you're experiencing!

Have you tried using the Band with another phone?

This would be a great test for Bluetooth connection/incompatibility.

Please let us know about the results!
Hi,
I solved unistalling Huawei Health, downloadind and installing the version 9.0.4.387.
With this version everithing is ok, but I had to disable automatic updates of the apps on my Honor 8.

I hope the bug on the app is solved quickly...

Thanks
Miki
I have exactly the same problem. Nothing to do with the phone, etc. The problem is with the app.
After reinstalling the Huawei health app , I have lost all my workout data ,sleep data of previous months and also my personal information like age, weight ,height and please help me to retrieve my lost data and also necessary step so that can't happen in future
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@king , was your data backed up in some way? I've seen elsewhere when reinstalling, for some reason the back up data hasn't synced, but once synced it's back to normal. Can you check this and let us know if this helps?
how to back up my health data? any frequency setting like monthly back up or weekly etc? Thanks
Hello, how's it going everybody?

That's my problem: I start doind my indoor exercise, but it's necessary to do it in the Honor Band 4. After I finish the exercise, i can read all the information at the honor band, but this information isn't sync with the app.
i have the same issue is that after i unpaired with my iphone 6s, it just refuses to pair again whatever i do

interesting about installing an older version of the app, how do i do that? i have honor 4, firmware version on watch 1.0.10.48 but my app is 8.0.25.300

please help.. what do i do?
Same here. My phone and my watch (honor 4) stopped pairing. I restarted the watch, and now everything is in Chinese, and they don't pair again.
I worked perfectly until this morning, and I've had it for two months.

My phone is Huawei P20.
Firmware v on wath: 1.0.10.48
App: 9.0.6.429

Any help?
Thanks
i've been round the houses with this issue of the honor4 refusing to pair with my iphone after unpairing. tried uninstalling and installing the phone app, uncharging and charing the watch, no good. installed the app on my wife's iphone, it pairs in seconds, but again once i unpair it refuses to pair. after lots of emails to huawei which didnt go anywhere, Apple solved it embarrasingly quickly

go to Settings>bluetooth, then go to honor connection, and go 'forget this..'
then try pairing, it does so instantly, CASE SOLVED 😀
Hi!

My Honor Band 4 is not Syncing the Heart Rate to Huawei Health App!
I´ve tried do restore do factory default, connect and disconnect the band, but no success!
I tried to reinstall, clear cache, update the app, but no success!!

Help!!!
Hi!

My Honor Band 4 is not Syncing the Heart Rate to Huawei Health App!
I´ve tried do restore do factory default, connect and disconnect the band, but no success!
I tried to reinstall, clear cache, update the app, but no success!!

Help!!!

Please inform me if u got the solution for this problem...coz i am facing the same problem
Unfortunately not. I'm waiting a solution.
I solved it by good old "turning the phone off and on again".
I had tried restoring the watch, the app, everything, but the only thing that worked was restarting the phone ... Hope this helps you.
I tried It, but nothing works.
Thanks for help