Answered

Honor band 4 weather

• 26 January 2019
  • 7 replies

Hi! Last week i bought Honor band 4 and it work perfectly except the weather not working/sync when I’m connected to WIFI but it will sync when i use cellular data. I already reset the band and uninstall the app but it still not sync. I’m using Iphone X. Thank you.
icon

Best answer by Max 13 February 2019, 19:20

Hi @PrancingHorse, welcome!

With Iphones and Bands originally made for Android devices full compatibility is never guaranteed. On Iphones you have a different Weather app, which does not sync with the band.

Thank you for the feedback anyway! We will pass this on to the appropriate department and we'll make sure you will be able to use this feature after updating your device.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @PrancingHorse, welcome!

With Iphones and Bands originally made for Android devices full compatibility is never guaranteed. On Iphones you have a different Weather app, which does not sync with the band.

Thank you for the feedback anyway! We will pass this on to the appropriate department and we'll make sure you will be able to use this feature after updating your device.

Best wishes,
Max
Have problem syncing the weather until I tap on the weather button in the phone app. Then it works the whole day. Can anybody help ? Thanks
Using Xiaomi phone.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Ken Lam, welcome to the community!

We are not so confident with Xiaomi phones, but what you could try is to check if the device has any sort of power saving mode enabled (including launchers) and/or if permisions are disabled for the health and weather app.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max
I have synced my phone as instructed in the manual..i am connected to the huawei health app. I enabled weather reports in huawei health app...it also has location service turned on but still weather data is not coming in my watch
I'm using honor Band 4 and the weather is not automatic syncing. It only update once when I open the app and then if I want to update weather I need pull down from the top screen to re-sync or even re-open the app. What the point of showing the weather on the band when you need to open the app to update? Btw please add a dedicated weather screen where it can show i.e 3 days weather forecast. I'm using iPhone 6s. I dont think this is OS related issue because the Xiaomi band can sync weather when the app is closed.
Userlevel 4
Badge
As you've not had a response yet we'd suggest you reach out to our official support channels here https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
I just received my Honor Band 4 a few days ago. The weather was syncing, but has stopped in the last day and just stays on the same temperature all day. Even if I turn off weather in the app and turn off location services in my phone settings the temperature still stays the same. I do not get a disconnected icon on the screen. I have an iPhone X running the lated version of iOS.