Question

Honor Magic Watch Faces

• 26 January 2019
  • 22 replies

I have a smart magic watch magic model 5E6 for 4 days of use, and I miss the more face options

22 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge
I have a smart magic watch magic model 5E6 for 4 days of use, and I miss the more face options

Hi Nilton1309, while I don't use the Honor Magic, I do use the Huawei Watch GT which I think runs the same proprietary OS (Lite OS). This means that we get a much longer battery life while still being able to continuously monitor heartrate etc. This simplified system is better suited to many of our customers, but if you want maximum customisation it is worth checking out Huawei Watch or Watch 2 as they run Android WearOS and in turn support apps like Watchmaker, Facer, etc. Websites like www.facerepo.com provide many free watch faces to choose from and you can even design your own if you have the time.
It's really disapointing to find out after a long search for a good smartwatch (not saying is not) that i can't change the faces in it! Really!?!?!! If the reason is the battery saving you could just allow to replace the ones it has from factory. That'd work for me. Epic fail from me (for buying it)
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi, @nilton1309 and @RickO. This topic is labeled for support and we're coming back on the matter asap. @AlexL, thanks for your comment.
Hi, with the new launch of Watch GT Active and Elegant, will the Watch Magic receive the same update and get more watch faces?
I like next face
http://www.stefanowatches.com/
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.stefano.stefanoface2

I would like to see this set of faces on my Honor Watch Magic.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @belovw, greetings!

We're glad to hear that you are interested in our product.

We'll make sure to pass info from this whole thread on to our developments team so these good ideas don't go to waste.

Thank you so much for voicing your feedback on our platform!

Have a great day!
Max
I also miss a good watch face with the followings:
  • analog watch face (with traditional hands)
  • date
  • weather info
From the "traditional sport" I miss the date
On the "Minimalist" I don't like the hour band and I miss the weather info
The new firmware (1.0.7.36) contains new faces. You can check them in the health app.
Userlevel 1
Yes, but unfortunately they still lack nice analogue faces with much info but not sports orientated (date, weather, battery, phone battery,...) , and i'd like to remove unwanted faces from my watch.
Yes, but unfortunately they still lack nice analogue faces with much info but not sports orientated (date, weather, battery, phone battery,...) , and i'd like to remove unwanted faces from my watch.
Totally agree
I updated the firmware on mine a few days ago but no sign of new faces in my app 😞
Tap on your device in the app (top right), then you should see tha faces

Thanks, yes I tried that but there is nothing there, it's the same as it was before the firmware update. I have checked the Play Store and there is no update for the app.
Thanks, yes I tried that but there is nothing there, it's the same as it was before the firmware update. I have checked the Play Store and there is no update for the app.
App version is 9.0.4.387
Aha, I have 9.0.4.332

I downloaded .387 but it won't run 😞 Error not available in your country 😞 looks like the UK are about 3 versions behind!

Absolutely same thoughts!
From the "traditional sport" I miss the date

Sorry, I have found the date on traditional sport face 😊
Userlevel 3
Are these watch faces only available in certain parts of the world? In Canada I don't see them.
Userlevel 3
Figured it out. You have to install the "Huawei mobile services" app first. You can grab the apk at apkmirror.
Userlevel 3
Also, the watch faces available are pretty hideous. Hopefully they add more.
Userlevel 1
I learned that you can, in fact, remove faces from the watch - unfortunately only additional ones that have been installed using the health app. You cannot remove the stock ones. And there are some I really would like to get rid of ...
Hello
Yes I am desappoint to honor because has little faces.
I need one face with big numbers because I am a old man and little numbers I don't see.
I would like see battery steps heart hate date and clock
I hope better.
Thanks