Answered

Honor Watch Magic Missing 4 Options

• 3 March 2019
  • 49 replies

Just had a brand new Honor Magic Watch Lava Black (model TLS-B19). I have followed the setup instructions and the watch firmware is fully updated (1.0.5.38). It is working but there are 4 menu options missings from what I have seem in Review youtube videos. The missing options are "Stress", "Breathing exercise", "Bus Card" and "Alipay". I bought the watch mainly for the NFC functions to pair with my Xiaomi Pocophone F1, but all the NFC options are not availble.

I have reset the watch to factory defaults on the watch and via the Health app but still the options are missing.

Is this a software bug? I live in the UK and this watch available to buy, so I am not sure about region differences.
icon

Best answer by Max 19 March 2019, 16:40

Hey @drobtitan !

I would kindly ask you to PM me with the serial number of both of your devices (watch and smartphone), in order to escalate this matter further and find the proper solution.

Please, bear in mind that if the watch was intended for the Asian/Chinese market, it will not be compatible within the European market. Some features and functions might be missing, as the software and hardware architecture is different.
Thank you!

Best wishes,
Max.
View original

49 replies

Userlevel 4
Hi @FatFace

Can you show us where on youtube do you see these options ?

Christian
There many examples on Youtube but if you check this one out, starting at 11:01 minutes into the video. This will show the missing 4 options. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKvTt7CVbF4&t=748s

I have seen examples from other countries version of this watch also have these options.

Thanks
Harry
Just had a brand new Honor Magic Watch Lava Black (model TLS-B19). I have followed the setup instructions and the watch firmware is fully updated (1.0.5.38). It is working but there are 4 menu options missings from what I have seem in Review youtube videos. The missing options are "Stress", "Breathing exercise", "Bus Card" and "Alipay". I bought the watch mainly for the NFC functions to pair with my Xiaomi Pocophone F1, but all the NFC options are not availble.

I have reset the watch to factory defaults on the watch and via the Health app but still the options are missing.

Is this a software bug? I live in the UK and this watch available to buy, so I am not sure about region differences.
for nothing I have the same problem, and I live in Mexico, I HOPE THAT A HUAWEI OFFICER SEE THIS AND give some quick response
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

Thank you for taking your time to report on the situation and providing us with further information.

We have taken your feedback, opinions and comments into account and escalated the provided information further to the appropriate departments.

Should we have any news, we will keep you updated on the situation!

Best wishes,
Max
Hi all, I live in India, yesterday I got my brand new Honor Magic Watch 873 (TLS-B19), lava version. I am also encountering same problem. No stress level detection (VO2), besides NFC and Alipay missing. Further while receiving calls, no called ID is shown

I would be obliged if concerned authorities would help.

Regards
BenQ

Same problem faced by me
Userlevel 4

Same problem faced by me

Same for me in 1.0.6.8.

Incredible, this smartwatch is full of bugs or missing options promised.

Here the same 😑
Few more incredible faults with the Honor Magic Watch TLS-B19

1. Amazing Watch's GPS shows deviation of 5 km from the actual track. I am amazed how it can be. If exercise is started from Huawei health app, it shows correct track as it uses Phone's inbuilt GPS and when simultaneously I start walking workout on the watch, it shows huge deviation, implying Watches GPS is

showing wrong locations (see attached pics)

2. Further Watches weather function shows weather of a location that is around 5 k. Away from my current location (pics attached)

--> Fed up of this watch, since only two days of my purchase...

I am still in confusion how Huawaei can sell such faulty products and didnt they had done, quality QC before taking it to the market and to the consumers. I wonder is this the consumer policy of Huawei.

Shame!!!

Regards,

I am Gowhar, a mountaineer, and a third pole explorer
India

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @benQ,

thanks for taking your time reporting this and sharing pictures about the situation.

If you are experiencing striking inaccuracies it is always a good idea to try re-pairing the watch and your phone,

Let us know if this helped!

Cheers,
Max
Hi Max,

I tried five times repairing and pairing of the watch. Even I tried resetting of the several times, but no avails.

Cheers
GOWHAR
Hi,

I have the same problem of missing apps and I'm living in Switzerland.

I changed my new fitbit ionic adidas version after one month for honor watch magic (for design, and because heart rate measurement wasn't accurate. Same problem for sleep measures!)

The firmware version is 1.0.6.8

In the next days I will compare the heart rate with a Polar belt because I suspect that the values of the TSL-B19 are much higher that the reality!!!
I'll post the charts.

The good new is that the sleep is detected well (better that fitbit ionic)

Kind regards
Honor watch-29B
Model TLS-B19
Firmware 1.0.6.8

My language is spanish:

but this screen appears in english and doesn't work:

This doesn't work too:

Android app:
a) I have disabled weather reports, but the app uses GPS location features sometimes.
b) There is no way to turn on the automatic stress test.

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @drobtitan !

I would kindly ask you to PM me with the serial number of both of your devices (watch and smartphone), in order to escalate this matter further and find the proper solution.

Please, bear in mind that if the watch was intended for the Asian/Chinese market, it will not be compatible within the European market. Some features and functions might be missing, as the software and hardware architecture is different.
Thank you!

Best wishes,
Max.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @drobtitan !

I would kindly ask you to send us a private message in which to include the details needed (serial number, build number), as we do not encourage our customers to have this information shared publicly.

Thank you for understanding! 🙂

Best wishes,
Max.
I am also missing stress level feature, I see it in watch but cannot turn it on.
Also, how to turn in NFC payments?

Thanks!
I have the same problem. Theres No following options stress, breathing exercises, & alipay. I bought my honor watch magic from Finland.
Hi all,

From The Netherlands I am experiencing the same problem of these missing 4 functions. Except the VO2-max, this appeared to my watch after some runs (started a few workout sessions, running).
In the review video's I 've noticed that my device name of the watch is Honor Watch-227/ Model TLS-B19 (settings -> about). But in the YouTube video of 'FatFace' the guy is showing Honor Watch-369/ Model TLS-B19 (https://youtu.be/TKvTt7CVbF4?t=751).
Maybe this explains the difference? It would have been nice of Honor if they mentioned a little bit more explicit that there are different versions of the Honor Watch Magic...
Hopefully they update our watches to the same promised functionalities...because not only on this YouTube video, also on their website, they promise "TruRelax" functionality on the Watch Magic: https://www.hihonor.com/global/products/accessories/honor-watch-magic/
I am facing the same issue with my Magic Honor. Can't enable stress test option!
Somebody can help? I am from Brazil.

I got the same missing things...
Mainly I need the NFC bus card option and the stress test.

Both options don't exists in the Huawei health app...
Hi

Im facing the same issue

Not able to enable stress test
and the gps option in weather report dont update and is locked on same position even though i have tried to re-pairing and restarted watch and app
i have a Honor watch -1BF
Model TLS-B19
Hi,

has promised last week I would show how inaccurate is the heart rate measure HUAWEI TruSeen™️ 3.0.

I compared TLS-B19 vs a Polar H7 (ECG).

HW problem or SW issue???
Hi. I have the same problems. Missing 4 functions. From Malaysia here.

Device name : honor watch BB9
Model : TLS B19

Help me please anyone
I'm getting sick and tired waiting for an actual response here, Some people have paid money for theses watches with what seems like falsely advertised features. What is the plan here? Will we receive features?

I mean clearly in the health app it implies the functionality of Vo2max?

I don't understand? Why imply something is there to remove the feature in end product, I don't care about markets here it just makes the end consumer feel cheated even though it is a good watch...