Answered

Honor Watch Magic Missing 4 Options

• 3 March 2019
  • 49 replies

Show first post

49 replies

Hi have the same issue in the UK all 4 functions missing. I dont want them all i only want the stress and breathing to work i dont want the buss pass and alipay as this dont work in the UK and now with the new update the battery is being drained.

also not able to see the hart rate in portrait mode on Iphone 7 so all i see is a small graph that's not readable
Hi all, I have the same issue in Poland all 4 functions missing (Honor Watch-791; TLS-B19; firmaware: 1.0.7.36).

Also not able to see the heart rate in portrait mode on iPhone 7 and able to see HR sensor in Sports Tracker. When I was using Amazfit Bip Watch I could use its HR sensor in Sports Tracker.

🙁
Have the same problem in Hong Kong. Cannot enable stress test function and feel that the HW is exaggerated(compared with my huawei band 2).
Model: TLS-B19
Firmware:1.0.7.36

Hope i can get some help here.
Hi all,
Contacted uk support for honor regarding this issue and this is the response:

'Some features on our devices are only available after an update, as they need some time in order to be fully tested before being made available to end users. This is also the case with the VO2 max feature on your device.'

And

'Under these circumstances, we kindly recommend that you keep an eye out for any update packs that are made available for your watch's firmware and install them when prompted.'

They didnt tell me when but hopefully soon we will get the update fingers crossed 🤞
Anyone know how to activate the automatic stress test on the honor watch?

Thanks!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @avis,

I moved your question to this topic to avoid double threads. Our support team is aware of these missing features. They will update this thread as soon as they can. 🙂

also would like to report the non functioning stress level (enable the automatic stress test: how?)

If they are working on it why not say so? Besides that I absolutely love this watch. My Fitbit charge 2 is still working but doesn't compare. Great job H!
Hi @avis,

I moved your question to this topic to avoid double threads. Our support team is aware of these missing features. They will update this thread as soon as they can. :)

Thanks Amy, I know H is working on it. It's just a great watch that everyone who sees it wants to know where to buy one. Thanks for the updates. 😉
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Guys, for some reasons Stress, Alipay and Buscard features are only supported in China mainland.
@Ove I can understand (sort of..) Alipay and buscard, but how are Chinese more stressed than we are??😂😀
Userlevel 3
Same in Canada
Userlevel 4
Guys, for some reasons Stress, Alipay and Buscard features are only supported in China mainland.

??? and what about missing "Breathing exercise"?
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

??? and what about missing "Breathing exercise"?

It is working for me

Userlevel 4
In Europe we have not got this plan
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
In Europe we have not got this plan
I am in Europe too, but not sure for which market this watch is, the stress function does not work for me too.
Hello I bought a watch on Aliexpress Honor watch Magic and I also do not go Vo2max and stress test. I have the Honor Watch 116 version and I am from the Czech Republic. Is it possible to set it? thank you for answer
Hi, I took this watch model: TLS-B19, firmware version is 1.0.7.40. I do not have the following options in the phone offer: vo2max, stress function, respiration function, but pay, bus cars option as well as new clock look? What should I do? I hope you will solve this problem quickly.
I am facing the same issue with my Magic Honor. Can't enable stress test option!
Somebody can help? I am from Brazil.

According to stress test option: I realized when you login into the health app using a Chinese Huawei ID the feature set of the app change. For instance, you can enable automatic stress test.
Hi !

Here in Brazil, I can use the Breath Exercise function without problems.

But, I really would like to activate the Stress test. By the way, this function is the main reason I bought this watch.

@Najed76 , could you tell us how to use a Chinese Huawei ID ?

Thank you very much.
Hi !

Here in Brazil, I can use the Breath Exercise function without problems.

But, I really would like to activate the Stress test. By the way, this function is the main reason I bought this watch.

@Najed76 , could you tell us how to use a Chinese Huawei ID ?

Thank you very much.

How to create a Chinese ID was discussed a lot. Have a look: https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/how-to-create-add-watch-faces-5944
Tks!
I have the same problem. Theres No following options stress, breathing exercises, & alipay. I bought my honor watch magic from Hungary.

Model:honor watch 754 - TLS-B19
Firmwire version: 1.0.9.4

Please help me!

Thnx
Eva Molnar
Userlevel 2
Badge +2
Hi all!

We appreciate the customer's input and are very thankful that you took the time to write these suggestions regarding the Honor watches.

Your requests have been passed on to the development team and we can assure you that they will be taken into account for future updates & development.

Thank you for your feedback!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance. Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT
Userlevel 4
Hi all!

We appreciate the customer's input and are very thankful that you took the time to write these suggestions regarding the Honor watches.

Your requests have been passed on to the development team and we can assure you that they will be taken into account for future updates & development.

Thank you for your feedback!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance. Have a lovely day!

All the best,
BarneyT

Lie. No hope- https://uk.community.huawei.com/watch-gt-50/everything-is-clear-the-end-of-liteos-and-watch-gt-6873