Answered

Honor Watch Magic - Weather app

• 28 March 2019
  • 37 replies

Im facing some issues with my Honor Watch magic -1BF
Model TLS-B19

The gps option in weather report wont update and is locked on the same position even when i have tried ro re-pairing the device and restarted clock

and i cant find any way to enable the stress test

can you please advice

tanks in advance

Best Regards
Anders
icon

Best answer by Ove 5 June 2019, 02:57

Hello? Anyone ready to answer this question?
hi @Hullieman , sorry for the delay, this issue will be fixed in another update in June.
View original

37 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @Anders t, we're sorry to hear about this!

Since you have tried multiple troubleshooting steps we would like to check this issue from our side as well.

Could you please PM me the Serial and Build number of your watch, also, the version of the Health app you're running it with? Please include #WatchWeather in your message!

This way we'd be able to reproduce the issue on a similar device and find a solution much easier.

Thanks for cooperating!
Max
Userlevel 1
Hello,
My name is Jan and I live in the Netherlands.
Recently I bought a Honor Watch Magic C-67.
I have noticed that the location of the weather stays on the same location, even when I move from one city to the next. Resetting the watch won't help, restarting my Mi A1 with Android 9 gets the location right for the place I am at that moment, bu t than again when I move to the next location the problem repeats itself.
Kindly explain what can be the problem!

Regards, Jan
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jan,

Welcome on the Huawei Community! 🙂

I moved your question to this thread and nudged the support team for assistance. They have a few outstanding questions at the moment so your patience is appreciated. Can't wait? please contact your local support team: https://consumer.huawei.com/nl/support/
Userlevel 1
Hello Amy, I already had a conversation with a Dutch employee of Honor Netherlands. We concluded that the problem most likely is a bug in the Huawei Health app. Do you need the serial number of my watch and the version of the Huawei Health app as well? As the other post is posted 20 days ago the problem and the problem still isn't solved I would like to know wich steps are already been taken and hope fully will be taken to solve this problem.
Just for your information, when I disable and then reable weather reports in the Huawei Health app, the weather for the location I am at that time is correct. I don't think thats a solution... But maybe it helps.
Regards, Jan
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hoi @Hullieman ,

I've checked with Amy and we'd recommend the following. Could you please PM Max the Serial and Build number of your watch, also, the version of the Health app you're running it with? Please include #WatchWeather in your message! This will help investigate and look to resolve the issue. Thanks.
Userlevel 1
Thank you, Danjl,

I did just send a PM to Max with the requested information.

Regards,

Jan
Userlevel 1
Any progress so far in solving this problem? Please give some feedback!
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Hullieman,

I asked @Max to give an update. 🙂
Userlevel 1
Hello Amy,

Thank you! 🤗
Userlevel 1
Hi Amy, any progress in solving this problem?

Regards, Jan
Userlevel 1
Hello Amy or Max,

Please let me know in what time you do expect the problems with height mesurement and weather location being freezed to be solved. The problems are long known, so I hope a solution is on the way.
The Honor watch magic is not performing as advertised right now!

Regards, Jan
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jan,

Sorry for the lack of reply in this thread! I nudged @Max again.

I am not able to give you more information about this as I'm not part of the support team. If you need help now or if you want to get in direct contact you can use the support hotline:
08000 886 700 Mon - Fri 09:00 - 21:00,Sat. 9:00~17:00(Except bank holidays).
Userlevel 1
Hello Amy,

Thank you for your reply. I just received an update for the Huawei health app, it is now version number 9.0.4.393. Problems are not solved.

Regards,

Jan
Userlevel 1
Hi Amy, Just to let you know I received the update to version 9.0.4.396 of the Huawei Health app. Still no solution regarding the weather update issue. Can you please ask Max about the (lack of) progress in solving this problem?

Regards, Jan
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jan,

Thank you for letting us know. I flagged the issue for our support team again. 🙂
Userlevel 1
Hi Amy, thank you.

Regards, Jan
Userlevel 1
Hi Amy, any progress in solving this problem? I don’t understand why it is talking so long to solve this. Any news from Max?
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Hullieman,

Sorry for the lack of reply from the support team. They still have a few outstanding questions. If you need help now please contact the support team directly: https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/.
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi, @Hullieman
I saw you are using a Mi phone with your watch, please check if Health App has access location permission from your phone? And there was an issue for location updating will be fixed in the new version of Health App coming soon.
Userlevel 1
Hi Ove, Thank you for your message. Location acces permission was on with my Mi A1. I am now using a new phone (Nokia 8.1) with location permission on for the Huawei Health app. Still the same problem. Are you a member of the support team?
Regards, Jan
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
Hi Ove, Thank you for your message. Location acces permission was on with my Mi A1. I am now using a new phone (Nokia 8.1) with location permission on for the Huawei Health app. Still the same problem. Are you a member of the support team?
Regards, Jan

Yes, I am from the R&D team, it seems the location cache info didn't get updated, we will fix this issue soon. Please keep your Health App up to date.
Userlevel 1
Hi Ove, thank you for your reply! Good to know the problem will be fixed.
Regards, Jan
Userlevel 1
Hello Amy, Ove, today the Huawei Health app has been updated to version 9.0.4.397. Problem still not solved. Is this the update you meant or should I wait for another update?

Regards, Jan
Userlevel 1
Userlevel 5
Badge +2
hi @Hullieman , sorry for the delay, this issue will be fixed in another update in June.