Answered

Honor Watch Magic - Weather app

• 28 March 2019
  • 37 replies

Show first post

37 replies

Userlevel 1
Hi Ove, thank you for your reply. I will wait till the update arrives and then I will let you know whether or not the issue has been fixed.
Regards, Jan
Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Hello? Anyone ready to answer this question?hi @Hullieman , sorry for the delay, this issue will be fixed in another update in June.

Will this update include AOD?
Userlevel 1
Hello Ove,

The problem is still not fixed! Please tell me why this problem is so difficult to fix?

Regards, Jan
Userlevel 1
Hello? It was promised that the issue regarding the weather not updating would be fixed in June (THIS YEAR!) Again, why am I still facing the same problem? Ove? Amy? Hello? 😥
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Jan,

I will nudge @Ove, he might be able to share some more info!
Userlevel 1
Thank you, Amy.
Userlevel 1
Hello Amy, not a word from Ove so far... Please reply!
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
Hello Amy, not a word from Ove so far... Please reply!
At the moment i am in other country on my vacation, and the weather location on my watch has changed. I haven't noticed when i was moving from city to city in my country while traveling, but i will check on my way back next week and i will post the result.
Userlevel 1
Thank you, Mikich. In my case, the weather location only changes when the watch loses connection with my phone, or when I switch location permission for the Huawei health app off and then on again.
Have a great vacation!
Userlevel 6
Badge +2
I can confirm thaht the weather update works for me. First i needed to refresh the health app, but then it was geting updates and changing locations only when i was getting notifications ( when there was data transfer between the watch and the phone), or manual every time when i refresh the app. It is important to mention that i am using the beta health app.
Userlevel 1
Badge
Hi all,

I apologize for the delay in coming back to you and thank you for all your information and feedback.
I will inform further our developers department for a proper review of this . The moment there is a clear solution or troubleshooting i will update the topic with it.
Meanwhile if you prefer and the issue still persist, I will recommend you to contact us on our hotline at 08000886700 and have a better check with our technical support team.
Also I would recommend you to use the weather report feature, enable Weather report in the Huawei Health app.
The weather information displayed on your watch comes from the Huawei Health app, and may differ slightly from that displayed on your phone since the Huawei Health app and your phone obtain weather information from different service providers.
Also ensure that both GPS and the Huawei Health app of your phone have permission to acquire location information. For best results, select Use GPS, WLAN, and mobile networks as the positioning mode instead of Use GPS only.
Hope it helps. 🙂

Best,
Charlie T.💡😉
Userlevel 1
Hello all, after the last update of the Huawei Health app it seems that the issue regarding the weather updates on my Honor Magic watch has been fixed! Weather is updating without problems so far. Thanks to all who have been working to fix this.

Regards, Jan