Answered

Huawei Band 2

• 26 February 2019
  • 1 reply

So I was always a big Fitbit fan but took the plunge to move to a Huawei Band 2, however I am having some issues. When I do an Indoor run the distance is out by 0.7km which is quite a lot, anyone else have this issue?

Secondly I do a lot of PT but there is no exercise to tea k this against. What do other people use and does anyone know if there are plans to add in other exercises?
icon

Best answer by Max 1 March 2019, 10:53

Hi @Loz0225, welcome to the community!

We are happy to hear that you are using our product to track your exercise. If you are experiencing inaccuracies we suggest unpairing the products and pairing them again for a fresh start (your records will still stay saved in the Health app).

Since the application was mainly developed for running and cycling, at the moment there are no other workout types available, but we are always happy to listen to your feedback about this.

We will make sure to pass this on to our developments team so other workouts could be added to the app.

Thanks for commenting on this matter, please keep an eye on updates.

Best wishes,
Max!
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Loz0225, welcome to the community!

We are happy to hear that you are using our product to track your exercise. If you are experiencing inaccuracies we suggest unpairing the products and pairing them again for a fresh start (your records will still stay saved in the Health app).

Since the application was mainly developed for running and cycling, at the moment there are no other workout types available, but we are always happy to listen to your feedback about this.

We will make sure to pass this on to our developments team so other workouts could be added to the app.

Thanks for commenting on this matter, please keep an eye on updates.

Best wishes,
Max!