Answered

Huawei Band 2 Pro, Huawei Health app isn't synching steps and heartrate

• 30 April 2019
  • 4 replies

Hi guys,

My HUAWEI band 2 pro worked just fine with huawei health, yesterday I have installed Huawei Wear to try it and since than (HHealth) does not synch my steps (only the ones on my mobile) or heartrate.
It does work when I am doing exercise, but the "Today's" record is not updated. I can see my step count when I click to check my connected devices, and it's accurate but it's not showing up in Huawei Health.
I have tried removing Huawei Health , Mobile services, Huawei Wear from my mobile, tried resetting my Band2Pro, tried reconnecting / disconnecting, even tried it on a different mobile. It literally does not synch with Health properly. Any advice is greatly appreciated, I love my band but this is extremely frustrating.
Thanks
icon

Best answer by Max 1 May 2019, 16:59

Hey @jamesuk , welcome tot the community!

Sorry to hear of the situation of your device, and thank you for providing us with all of the troubleshooting steps you have attempted.

In this case I would recommend having the device inspected by one of our engineers at the service center for a more hands-on approach.
For the UK region you can arrange the service booking via mail chat or hotline (at 08000886700 free of charge of course) via https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
Or if you would like I can also facilitate this for you via PM.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max
View original

4 replies

My mobile is a Samsung Galaxy S8 and I have tried it on a Motorola G5 as well (installing Huawei Health, and mobile services, setting it up from scratch.) but still no luck. Resetting the Band to factory defaults isn't helping, unpairing the device also not doing anything.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey @jamesuk , welcome tot the community!

Sorry to hear of the situation of your device, and thank you for providing us with all of the troubleshooting steps you have attempted.

In this case I would recommend having the device inspected by one of our engineers at the service center for a more hands-on approach.
For the UK region you can arrange the service booking via mail chat or hotline (at 08000886700 free of charge of course) via https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/support/
Or if you would like I can also facilitate this for you via PM.

Hope you found this helpful.
Best wishes,
Max
My band is no longer syncing the heart rate to the health app. It is just blank in the app. If I check my heart rate on the band, it is measuring it but it just isn't syncing across

I have tried impairing and repairing but that's not worked.

Can anyone help?

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @RhiannonL,

Welcome on the community. I moved your question here. Please follow up on Max's advice above. 🙂