Answered

Huawei Color Band A2 - replacement part

• 23 January 2019
  • 5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
Hi everyone.

Does anyone know where I can get a replacement part (pictured) for the Huawei Color Band A2?
This little metal popper part popped out and I lost it.

icon

Best answer by Lifelust 14 February 2019, 21:05

Took a punt on one of these as it appeared to have the same clasp.

Turns out that the honor a2 and the color band a2 use the same strap. Or they're just the same device??

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge
@Max You may be able to point me in the right direction.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey Lifelust,

Sorry for the late reply. I did some digging and this is not an officially sold product in the UK. We have looked on ebay and aliexpress and we cannot find this spare part, so I'm really sorry but it seems you're out of luck. 😞
Userlevel 4
Badge
Took a punt on one of these as it appeared to have the same clasp.

Turns out that the honor a2 and the color band a2 use the same strap. Or they're just the same device??

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
I think that @AlexL might have the answer to your question! 🙂
Userlevel 3
Badge
I think that @AlexL might have the answer to your question! :)Took a punt on one of these as it appeared to have the same clasp.

Yes, our brands across other markets throughout the world may have different naming conventions for similar products or the same components used in different products. It looks to me like we have used the same strap components for both wearables and they both fit each other correctly. Thanks for letting our community know.