Answered

Problem with honor band 4 at start up

• 19 April 2019
  • 3 replies

Hello! I have problem with my honor band 4.
Now i have error when start my band. When i try to pair device with my phone, hes going out from this window and go to default overview, but bluetooth connect is unsuccessfull. And i cant pair honor 4 to my phone. If i restart honor, error shows again. I i try again to connect device, i saw window apply or cancel pair device, but phone all time unsuccessfully connected.

What can i do with this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Danjl 6 June 2019, 12:36

@bustEXZ , We are sorry, the community do not seem to have an answer for your question. We'd suggest you reach out to our official support channels to help get your question resolved. Thanks.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
hi @bustEXZ ,

Welcome to the community. I've flagged this with the support team. Can you confirm if you followed the step of 'cancel pair device'? It wasn't 100% clear to me if you had or not, or whether this was possible. Thanks.
Yes, at first time i can pair device. He was updated 20 minutes, after which there were moments when he showed the time of the type 36:72 (36 hours, 72 minutes). After last updates i saw this display error.

Thanks
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@bustEXZ , We are sorry, the community do not seem to have an answer for your question. We'd suggest you reach out to our official support channels to help get your question resolved. Thanks.