Answered

Recieving messages on band 3

• 24 January 2019
  • 7 replies

Im using a health band 3 with a pro 20 phone. Whilst my text messages are coming through to my band the other things I have enabled (what's app and messanger) are not. Done restarts, updates and resets anybody any more ideas ?
icon

Best answer by Annakiwi 22 February 2019, 12:49

I'm happy to tell you that update 1.0.10.52(C00), did the trick and I can see my whatsapp messages on my band again. Now I can recommend it again
View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello @Angieh8,

I am really sorry to hear about this. Can you please check the permission for each application and if they are enabled?

To do that, please go to Settings > Apps & Notifications > Select the desired app > Permissions and enable all.

If that won't be the case, please PM me the serial number of your phone and I will investigate this further.

Best wishes,
Max
I have the same issues, it's very annoying. I've reset my band, I've done a complete factory reset on my iPhone, and the band still won't show whatsapp messages.
What can i do to resolve this
After the last update I can’t recive any notification from Facebook whatsapp and some other application the band viprate but no masseges appears on the band screen the phone is iphone
I'm happy to tell you that update 1.0.10.52(C00), did the trick and I can see my whatsapp messages on my band again. Now I can recommend it again
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi all,

As @Annakiwi mentioned, an update should do the trick. Please perform the update on your devices and it would work as intended! :)

If you have any other questions or issues, please let me know!

Best wishes,
Max
The same problem band 3 pro
it dosent work notification. Only sms come.
but Whatsup notification not come to band
please help
I have the same issues, it's very annoying. I've reset my band, I've done a complete factory reset on my iPhone, and the band still won't show whatsapp messages.
What can i do to resolve this

The same problem for me.
ı use band 3 pro with ıphone7