App not available in your region

• 27 April 2019
  • 8 replies

After installing the latest update a few days ago I have now found I can't download any apps and get the message "this app is not yet available in your current region." I have looked at the region settings and they say default location. I have also changed them to UK but nothing works. I have just received a new credit card but can't download the Tesco's mobile banking app or others I have tried.
Help.please.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi Philwillcando,
Could you please let us know what device you are using and what software version you are currently on? That will make it a bit easier for others to help you! 🙂
Software version 9.0.0.240
P20 pro bought last year.
It must be something to do with location .
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hello @Philwillcando, greetings!

We're sorry to hear about this inconvenience!

Could you tell us about the device please? Where and when did you purchase it? Could you also send me a PM with the Serial Number of your device?

I'll be looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
Max
I have a p20 as well and have the exact same problem, please someone helpppppp. I can't get on my banking or anything 😞
Same problem with my p20 pro....anyone got any answers yet?
I have a P smart and can't even update Google Photos! I get a 'Not available in your region' and following message appears to be in Chinese. I've cleared cache, and Location is on, so can you advise what to do?
Same problem in Australia. Obviously no one has answers