Answered

Bluetooth & equalizer

Hi there - i understand the sound equalizer is available only when wired headphones are attached - is this true?

I've just upgraded from my Marshall London phone and that had a great equalizer that could be used with Bluetooth.

Is this feature going to be supported soon by Huawei?

I have a P20 Pro.

Thanks in advance for replies.
Darren.
icon

Best answer by Max 12 December 2018, 18:22

Hi Darren,

The P20 Pro has a Dolby Atmos equalizer build in within its settings that indeed only supports wired headsets. This however is not a fixed limitation to the device since it is running Android as a OS.
The Dolby Atmos was developed and optimized for the wired headsets but im sure that with a quick search on PlayStore you can find either a Bluetooth equalizer or a mp3 player with a Bluetooth optimized equalizer of your choice.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Max

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Darren,

The P20 Pro has a Dolby Atmos equalizer build in within its settings that indeed only supports wired headsets. This however is not a fixed limitation to the device since it is running Android as a OS.
The Dolby Atmos was developed and optimized for the wired headsets but im sure that with a quick search on PlayStore you can find either a Bluetooth equalizer or a mp3 player with a Bluetooth optimized equalizer of your choice.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings