Answered

Bluetooth & equalizer

• 8 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Hi there - i understand the sound equalizer is available only when wired headphones are attached - is this true?

I've just upgraded from my Marshall London phone and that had a great equalizer that could be used with Bluetooth.

Is this feature going to be supported soon by Huawei?

I have a P20 Pro.

Thanks in advance for replies.
Darren.
icon

Best answer by Max 12 December 2018, 18:22

Hi Darren,

The P20 Pro has a Dolby Atmos equalizer build in within its settings that indeed only supports wired headsets. This however is not a fixed limitation to the device since it is running Android as a OS.
The Dolby Atmos was developed and optimized for the wired headsets but im sure that with a quick search on PlayStore you can find either a Bluetooth equalizer or a mp3 player with a Bluetooth optimized equalizer of your choice.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Max
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Darren,

The P20 Pro has a Dolby Atmos equalizer build in within its settings that indeed only supports wired headsets. This however is not a fixed limitation to the device since it is running Android as a OS.
The Dolby Atmos was developed and optimized for the wired headsets but im sure that with a quick search on PlayStore you can find either a Bluetooth equalizer or a mp3 player with a Bluetooth optimized equalizer of your choice.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes,
Max