Bluetooth gitter P20 Pro - in private space

Self explanatory, happens for me changing from my private space and using Bluetooth headset. Renders the mic on the phone inoperable only a phone restart solves the issue which currently I'm doing 5-10 times a day ☹️☹️☹️

13 replies

Userlevel 4
I had this only once and after a reboot it was fixed "forever". :-(
Did you had any similar issues with the phone you had before and the SAME bt-devices? (Just to be sure its not the bt-device you are using)
Lol yeah my Bose CQ35 Bluetooth headphones are the problem lol 😂 £350.00
Userlevel 4
Lol yeah my Bose CQ35 Bluetooth headphones are the problem lol 😂 £350.00
A expensive device can also be broken. :(

So you could give it a try if the headphone do have issues with your computer too.
Have you checked if your "audio application" is maybe distorted by the energy-management? Could you retry it with the energy-management disabled for this or those application(s)?

Lol yeah my Bose CQ35 Bluetooth headphones are the problem lol 😂 £350.00A expensive device can also be broken. :(

So you could give it a try if the headphone do have issues with your computer too.
Have you checked if your "audio application" is maybe distorted by the energy-management? Could you retry it with the energy-management disabled for this or those application(s)?

Headphones work fine, no issues working with iPad pro, windows laptop and my echo.

I have troubleshooted this with Huawei and suggested I should return phone for repair.

Facebook someone commented on Huawei advert sort out the Bluetooth, got to talking to someone else about the problem and he is on his 3rd P20 Pro. He thinks it's a firmware issue.

I have exhausted every avenue
Userlevel 4
Okay,
hopefully you get it fixed - even when done by replacing the phone.
Okay,
hopefully you get it fixed - even when done by replacing the phone.

Jiffy bag came today and I'm in two minds wether or not to send it away.

New Pie is coming to P20 and maybe it will fix the issue or I'll try again resetting my phone back to factory settings as realistically do see me doing without my phone for one day never mind 7 to 10 working days
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
I would certainly try a factory data reset before sending it away, just make sure to back your phone up first.
same problem here its not related to the Bluetooth headset .... but to the private space ... switching to private space will get the mic disabled ... no matter what !
I gave up with the private space too much hassle, obviously isn't too much of an issue with Huawei to sort out. ☹️☹️☹️
I gave up with the private space too much hassle, obviously isn't too much of an issue with Huawei to sort out. ☹️☹️☹️
I wish not

For me the main feature in P20 pro where the private space. Fast charging. And the front mount fingerprint

I don't give a shit about the camera

Then I risk it on huawei because of the privat space to get personal and work phones in 1 device
So without private

I will go with other device or other company
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi DissOrDer 8280!

We are sorry to hear about the situation which has prompted you to write to us.

We would kindly ask you to write us a private message with the serial number(Settings > System > About the phone/Status) and the build number(Settings > System > About the phone) of the device, in order to forward this as a suggestion to the proper department, so that they can take it into account for future updates and development.

I hope this proves to be of assistance and let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Max
Its definitely a glitch, not everyone uses private space, I've tried friends phones "P20 Pro" with the same annoying results.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi DissOrDer 8280!

Thank you for your reply and the provided details.

I would like to inform you that we have sent this as a suggestion to the proper department, so that they can take it into account for future updates and development.

I hope this proves to be of assistance and let us know if we can help you with anything else.

Max

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings