Question

Huawei P20 brightness

• 4 December 2018
  • 4 replies

Hi I'm New to this site, I have recently got the Huawei p20, there seems to be a problem with the brightness, every time the phone goes off then comes back on the screen is dark, I have to keep going into settings and put brightness up again, anyone else had this problem, its quite annoying

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi I'm New to this site, I have recently got the Huawei p20, there seems to be a problem with the brightness, every time the phone goes off then comes back on the screen is dark, I have to keep going into settings and put brightness up again, anyone else had this problem, its quite annoying

Hey @Lulu1958. Welcome. I assume you have the 'auto brightness' setting turned on in settings/ display?
Hi, I have tried turning the auto brightness off but for some reason it keeps going back on ,
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi, I have tried turning the auto brightness off but for some reason it keeps going back on ,

The power management system is pretty aggressive (and screen brightness is one of biggest drains). You don't have any power saving mode activated (in battery settings) do you?
I have p30 pro and have same problem is this something the tech people can pass on to the software people it is very annoying