Answered

Huawei P20 fps

• 14 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Hello, is it OK that actual fps rate is not 30 but a bit lower being not stable? Is there any software that can give me exact 30 fps?
icon

Best answer by BarneyT 5 August 2019, 16:35

Hi @Rustam , welcome to the community!

Regarding your question I would say that it is perfectly fine that your fps is level is lower than 30 sometimes. It's no such software that could maintain the fps at 30 all the time.

Hopefully you get the answer you were waiting for. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance.

All the best,
BarneyT
View original

2 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Regarding your question I would say that it is perfectly fine that your fps is level is lower than 30 sometimes. It's no such software that could maintain the fps at 30 all the time.

Hopefully you get the answer you were waiting for. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any kind of problems in the future. You can also send me a private message for further assistance.

All the best,
BarneyT

All the best,
BarneyT

It creates problem what I try to do something in professional software. For example Nuendo refuses to load these files as they are not standard framerate. Professional videoa editing software also require some standard frame rate. 25, 30 etc