Answered

Huawei p20 Pro unable to end outgoing calls or end incoming calls, phone vibrates and can't access the keypad to end calls

• 15 September 2019
  • 3 replies

Hi, I'm very new to any forum and abit of a technofobic so please bare with me, okay so on my p20 Pro I can make a call, I can also receive calls, I can hear them and they can hear me, so my problem is that, I cannot hang up on any call made nor received, the phone itself starts vibrating uncontrollably and then cannot get onto the key pad to end calls,!!! It's driving me insane please help a guy out, oh please any advice on this I would appreciate if you put it planely and more simple than you would speaking to a tech-savvy kinda guy thanx people, 😂zestyweetart.
icon

Best answer by Danjl 16 September 2019, 10:32

@Zestyweetart Hi, welcome to the community! As far as I can see, you are doing just fine with the platform 😉
I'll ask the support department to look into your problem.
View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Zestyweetart Hi, welcome to the community! As far as I can see, you are doing just fine with the platform 😉
I'll ask the support department to look into your problem.
Hi, Danjl has anyone maybe got back to you at all I'm desparate to start using my P20 Pro again I'm missing it hahaha a hope Im not coming across as impatient pal, cheerz ZWT.
Userlevel 3
Badge +2
Hello @Zestyweetart, welcome!

Can you please send me your serial number number in private message so I can have a better view on this?

Looking forward to your message!

All the best,

BarneyT