Answered

Notepad syncing issues

• 15 September 2018
  • 4 replies

• Opening Fortune Cookie
  • 2 replies
I have a P20 Pro phone and a t3 tablet. I have tried to sync these two devises up with notepad but as yet I cannot do. Can anyone please help?
icon

Best answer by Max 18 October 2018, 16:09

Hi Trev53!

I`m very sorry for the late post on this topic, and im very sorry for the above mistaken information but the T3 dose not support a Huawei ID sync.
If you use a wifi cloud based app such as a Google notes or doc that would be the simplest bypass for the situation.

Best wishes,
Max
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Trev53!

Glad to hear that you are using our devices!

In response to your question, the Notepad app on our devices can be synced with the Huawei ID so that the notes can be saved in the Cloud.

In that case, open the Notepad app, tap the three lines in the top left corner and select the option to connect to the Huawei ID. Please note that, in order for this to work, both devices need to be connected to the same Huawei ID.

Hope this proves useful. Let us know if there's anything unclear.

Max
Thank you for your reply. The T3 tablet is Android 7, and the phone is 8.1. Unfortunately, when you open the notes app on the tablet and tap the 3 lines, it does not give you the option to connect to the Huawei ID. The phone is showing it is connected.
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi Trev53!

I`m very sorry for the late post on this topic, and im very sorry for the above mistaken information but the T3 dose not support a Huawei ID sync.
If you use a wifi cloud based app such as a Google notes or doc that would be the simplest bypass for the situation.

Best wishes,
Max
I have P30 Pro and i haven't in 3 dots synchronization too..