Question

P20 9.1.0.311 update issues

• 14 August 2019
  • 30 replies

Show first post

30 replies

311 has been re-released (UK vodafone) , just installed it and all seems to be OK

Did this come in OTA for you? Or did you follow the factory reset, etc, process?

On Voda in the UK too, been checking constantly but no update here!
Userlevel 1

311 has been re-released (UK vodafone) , just installed it and all seems to be OKDid this come in OTA for you? Or did you follow the factory reset, etc, process?

I downgraded to 293 using Johnboy's method, a few days later this update came OTA. My daughter has a P20 with the uncertified 311 and still no update, make of that what you will!
Userlevel 1
In Hungary there is a new update now for P20. 9.1.0.328 is 4.03GB. I hope it will be certified, I am downloading it right now 🙂 I have nothing to lose at this point haha :D
My OTA certified update of 311 was also 4.03GB!

311 has been re-released (UK vodafone) , just installed it and all seems to be OKDid this come in OTA for you? Or did you follow the factory reset, etc, process?

I downgraded to 293 using Johnboy's method, a few days later this update came OTA. My daughter has a P20 with the uncertified 311 and still no update, make of that what you will!

Thanks, took the plunge with the reset in the end and device is certified again. Ended up getting 328 directly through HiSuite.
Userlevel 1

Thanks, took the plunge with the reset in the end and device is certified again. Ended up getting 328 directly through HiSuite.

All a bit weird but so long as it's working. Did 328 show as previous version via Hisuite or did you have to go back to 293 first? Just curious.