P20 bluetooth no audio from incoming calls

hi,just joined to try and fix my Bluetooth problem.
1) phone connects fine to my car stereo.
2) i can play music through the speakers of my car.
3) i can make call with no audio issues.
4) android auto is installed.

so my problem is that when anybody cals me i cannot hear them,and they cannot hear me,so i have to call them back....volume is turned up on my car radio.
other phones connect without any issue.

any help would be great THANK YOU FOR READING.

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hello @seamus, welcome to the community!

Have you tried doing a network settings reset on your phone? You might be experiencing issues related to the Bluetooth connection. A good way to sort them out is by resetting the network settings. You will find help here: https://uk.community.huawei.com/ask-a-question-faq-s-3/having-problems-with-your-device-try-to-reset-your-phone-1205

I hope this will help. If not, feel free to come back to us!
Max
Thanks max for your reply,i have tried a network reset,but no use.
when i get a call and cant hear the caller, if i tap the blutooth on the bottom right of screen during the call and change it to headphones and then back again to my car stereo i can hear the caller through the speakers in the car.
i emailed huawei but got no response.
Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi Seamus,

Can you please PM me the serial number of your device in that case, so I can look into this further?

You can find the serial number on Settings > About phone > Status or on the box of the device.

Looking forward to your reply!

Best wishes,
Max
hi,i did the wipe cash partition,but it didnt work.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi @seamus,

Sorry to see that the cache wipe didn't work. Did you send your details to Max? And has this issue been solved? 🙂
Thanks Amy for your reply,i sent my details to max,the issue still remains,no audio through car stereo from incoming calls only

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings