Question

P20 lite calls, low volume

• 18 January 2019
  • 11 replies

P20 Lite calls voice very low-Can't hear anything on the earpiece, but loud and clear on the loudspeaker

performed a cache clearance, still problem persistant after a software upgrade

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hey ajbioman,

Sorry to see that you are having these issues. Please try to reset you device. You can find a how to on this page.

Will you keep us updated?
Hi Amy,

I have exactly the same problem as ajbioman. Very low call volume on the earpiece during calls, can't hardly hear the other person. I think it started after an update.

I already did a factory reset and it didn't help either! Do you have a solution for the problem? Other than sending it in?
Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hey everybody experiencing this!

We're sorry to hear about the situation!

To reproduce this issue, we'd have to have some Serial and Build numbers of devices that this occurs on. Can you please send me a Private Message with #P20LiteCalls?

This would be a huge help in figuring out a solution for this!

Thank you!
Max
Hi, my call speaker volume has become very low, I've only had this phone for 2 months on contract, anyone else had this problem and how.can I fix it ?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi @Zoemanning1995 ,

I've moved your post to this topic to avoid duplication of topics. As per Max's recommendation, can you PM with the details:

Hey everybody experiencing this!

We're sorry to hear about the situation!

To reproduce this issue, we'd have to have some Serial and Build numbers of devices that this occurs on. Can you please send me a Private Message with #P20LiteCalls?

This would be a huge help in figuring out a solution for this!

Thank you!
Max
Facing same problem of low ear piece volume.

Serious problem as it is basic functionality of the phone. Prompt help required.
Userlevel 7
Badge +11
Hi @NisargSuthar,

Welcome on the community! :)

Did you send a private message to Max?
Hi i am facing the same problem can someone help me with it?
Hj one moment mine was excellent then the next day I can't hear anything please help I need my phone for work....
Same problem with low volume on calls??????

Whats the fix please?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
@Juddster21 - you can contact the support team here:

https://consumer.huawei.com/uk/contact-us/