Answered

P20 Lite - fast charging doesn't work

My fast charging doesn't work, still using same original charger
icon

Best answer by Max 20 December 2018, 18:01

Hi @Superlite,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices.

In regards to your inquiry, we would recommend the following steps below:

1.Replace the current USB cable charger with a different one of the same type.
This will help us identify if it's the adapter or cable .

2.Replace the charger with a spare one.

Keep us updated! 😀
Best wishes,
Max

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +6
Hi @Superlite,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices.

In regards to your inquiry, we would recommend the following steps below:

1.Replace the current USB cable charger with a different one of the same type.
This will help us identify if it's the adapter or cable .

2.Replace the charger with a spare one.

Keep us updated! 😀
Best wishes,
Max
P20 lite charging port looks like it could break very easily
Lately my p20 lite stopped it's fast charging. I have only a single bolt in my battery icon, not two like before. I'm not using my phone during charging, and also I use the original Huawei charger that comes with the phone. Any suggestions?
Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hey @Vladyy

Have you tried a simple check of charger connections (both ends) and a careful clean out of the phone's charger port? Seems like 9 times out of 10 charging problems are down to poor connection. Even just a bit of dust/ dirt in the charging port can cause issues.
Judging by the huge number of people selling replacement USB ports, and the fact that mine has broken in less than 3 months, yes they are very fragile. Never had a problem with micro USB, but USB C is very flimsy and prone to failure.

Even worse, Vodafone refuse to replace a virtually brand new phone, and instead want it to go away to be tested and repaired. At that age it should just be replaced, as in law any fault within six months is deemed to have been there from day one.

Cookie policy

By browsing our website, you accept the use of cookies on our site to perform analytics, provide you with ads tailored to your preferences and interests, and allow you to share content on social networks. Learn more about our cookies and manage them

Accept cookies Cookie settings