Answered

P20 lite won't make or receive calls

• 27 December 2018
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 2
Messaging, data and calls through what's app work fine, but the standard voice call does not seem to be working.
Both in coming and out going.

What could be the cause?
I tried to see call barring settings, but this just says reading indefinitely.

I have restarted the phone as well.
icon

Best answer by Max 2 January 2019, 18:21

Hi @Invader Zim,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices.

In regards to your inquiry, we would recommend the following steps below:

1.Let's try to perform a network settings reset. This can be done by going to Settings > Tap in the Search Bar: Network Settings Reset > Tap on this > Restart your device.
2.Get in touch with your network operator and make sure that everything was configured correctly in order for you to be able to receive and make calls.
3.If possible, test the current SIM Card in a different phone and check if you are able to perform or receive calls correctly.
4.Lastly, please check with a different SIM Card (from a different network provider if possible) inserted into your device and see if you are able to make/receive calls.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! 😀
Max
View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +6
Hi @Invader Zim,

Happy to hear that you are using one of our devices.

In regards to your inquiry, we would recommend the following steps below:

1.Let's try to perform a network settings reset. This can be done by going to Settings > Tap in the Search Bar: Network Settings Reset > Tap on this > Restart your device.
2.Get in touch with your network operator and make sure that everything was configured correctly in order for you to be able to receive and make calls.
3.If possible, test the current SIM Card in a different phone and check if you are able to perform or receive calls correctly.
4.Lastly, please check with a different SIM Card (from a different network provider if possible) inserted into your device and see if you are able to make/receive calls.

I trust this information is of assistance. Should you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us! 😀
Max