The device came back yesterday with a new screen but I've noticed that when I make calls the receiver can't hear me talking when I'm using the loudspeaker on the phone. They can only hear me when the loudspeaker is OFF.
This situation is like this whether I'm doing a normal phone call / Whatsapp call / Messenger call / video call.
Loudspeaker ON means the microphone not working!
- I did a factory reset on the phone but the problem persist.
- I tried to test is again with my recovered backup but no luck.
- I googled for a similar problem but it seems that other people have the opposite problem!
- Checked for software updates but as of today's post I'm using the latest version build 126.96.36.1991 (C185E2R1P12).
- Tested to use the recorder app to see if its a mic issue but it was working perfectly.
- I'm not sure if this info helps but when I got my phone back it said on the report that the service centre did 5 system software upgrades (Surprisingly as I always do my System software upgrade up-to-date). Not sure if this current update is glitching somewhere with mic and speakers.
- I checked for apps permission and still no luck, specially after factory reset.
- I'm sure that I had no issue with a mic and speaker before replacing the screen. It always used to work.
- I don't use private space or google sound assistant.
Could it be a problem after the service centre did a screen replacement and forgot to reconnect something?
Any help please before I book it in again with a service centre.
Best answer by iTeacher